New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    kelan ba? kasi sa PMS ng honda wala namang schedule kung kelan. pag medyo nagiging delayed ang shifting un kaya solution doon? or symptom ng ibang problem pa? TIA

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    have you replaced the at fluid? you may find this a better, yet temporary solution to the problem

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    yup. changed it about 6months ago. minsan lang parang delayed shifting. hindi naman grabe but annoying at times. im thingking that maybe the filter needs to be replaced na.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    double post
    Last edited by eX.hail; February 11th, 2004 at 12:38 PM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    If the car has more than 100K kms already, it should not be a bad idea to have the A/T filter replaced. Are you sure Honda does not specify the schedule for A/T filter replacement? I think for the Civic they call for a filter replacement together with the ATF at 80K kms.

Slow shifting can also be caused by worn out brake bands. These may be adjusted yet and may not need replacement for the next 50K kms.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    i have a crv and had the ATF replaced during the 40K PMS. replacement of the AT filter is not indicated anywhere on the PMS schedule. well, maybe they will advise me to replace it during the 80k pms.

ill check on the brake bands. thanks!

when to replace AT filter?