New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In short a juvenile act, pero sabi ni TS old timer na daw siya...?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    lots of very good replies!

thanks!

yan ang kelangan dito sa tsikot substance comments!

thanks yapoy that was good

minsan kasi hirap explain why you do it etc..

im glad someone did it on the same vehicle

problema ko lang kasi eh 1000+ kms lang eh pinapaiyak ko na ng konti baka masira makina at hindi pa lumapat

correction my "old timer" is an old 20yr old car that does not do much like the vios
    (but i love this car more than the vios kahit masarap sindihan dahil madami kami pinagsamahan)
    ---parang san mig iba ang may pinagsamahan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by niky

What's really fun, but harder to find space and occassion to practice, is learning how to handbrake turn properly and learning how to J-Turn. The J-Turn, in particular, requires quick hands, quick clutch and shifter work and lots of practice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope the ford tdic or the gta can do this once i get my hands on one ;)

pcensya na eh ano magagawa nyo eh kung hindi magawa yun nun lata ng sardinas(my old car) eh hehe
    Last edited by boydapa; January 18th, 2012 at 12:05 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    ^neither do i.

All cars will be able to produce that screeching rubbery sound when you rev up to it's torque band coupled with stock not so grippy tires.
    Kung kabitan ng racing slicks? Kaya pa mag-burn out? This reminds me of the 200kph Vios from last year.

I've done burnouts twice in my driving life to this date... The first was the very first time i intentionally tried to move a car at age of 9 or 10... i almost bumped my dad's Lancer box type into our garage wall were it not for the quick thinking of the driver standing next to me (well, he was the one who goaded me to try it out ). The second was with a POS 1.5L Honda Civic which belonged to my friend back in high school (back in the day when everyone and their brothers drove a Civic with a Redline Racing sticker on it's fender).

Even if i had a Evo or Subaru STi, all the more hell i wouldnt do a burnout with it. Mas masakit yan sa bulsa because the torque will eat up its clutch all the more.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    uls' explanation made more sense than anybody else explanation.
    Last edited by shadow; January 18th, 2012 at 11:59 AM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    In short a juvenile act, pero sabi ni TS old timer na daw siya...?
    probably always wanted to do it all his life

now he got the opportunity na

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Having a car doesn't mean you can't have fun with it. Just do it in a safe manner.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    *vinj: it still will because mabibigla parin.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Walang basagan ng trip!

:D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Wheelspin after first 1000kms