New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Anyone can vouch for this engine oil?

5W-40 AISIN FULLY SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL - PHP1,500.00

Fully synthetic na for Php375.00 only per liter.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    I only use Honda semi-synthetic oil for my 1999 Honda CRV hehehe

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Amsoil or Pennzoil, which wins Championship? Let's find out! - YouTube

I was searching for some good synthetic oil and I stumbled upon this video. Amsoil was crowned the champion in their test. What do you guys think?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post

I was searching for some good synthetic oil and I stumbled upon this video. Amsoil was crowned the champion in their test. What do you guys think?
    For what car?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012

the signature series is very good. the test just proves their claims..

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014

Been using that oil since after the warranty period.

Best experience with using the oil was when I was still working in KSA.

Used it in my company owned Toyota Camry.

Used oil analysis provided excellent results. Although it was only on the 12k KM mark. I had no choice since company required to have the oil changed every 10k KMs.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    just had 4q of Rp..

fantastic service again at speedyfix.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead000 View Post
    Anyone can vouch for this engine oil?

5W-40 AISIN FULLY SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL - PHP1,500.00

Fully synthetic na for Php375.00 only per liter.
    The label on the product from your lazada link is slightly different so i went to the AISIN website itself and the product there has a slightly different label.

Engine Oil | AISIN ASIA

It says PAO and Ester blend on the label. This means it is fully synthetic. The question you might want to ask is it is a Group III synthetic (fake synthetic among fully synthetic fanatics) or is it a Group IV synthetic (the only real synthetic according to the diehards). It really depends on the proportion and quantities of PAO and Ester that the oil contains. By the way Ester base oil is considered an ingredient of Group V synthetic oils which is the gold standard nowadays. However, its very easy for an oil manufacturer to put 10% PAO and Ester into the oil and call it a PAO and Ester blend so be aware of this.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboyster View Post
    The label on the product from your lazada link is slightly different so i went to the AISIN website itself and the product there has a slightly different label.

Engine Oil | AISIN ASIA

It says PAO and Ester blend on the label. This means it is fully synthetic. The question you might want to ask is it is a Group III synthetic (fake synthetic among fully synthetic fanatics) or is it a Group IV synthetic (the only real synthetic according to the diehards). It really depends on the proportion and quantities of PAO and Ester that the oil contains. By the way Ester base oil is considered an ingredient of Group V synthetic oils which is the gold standard nowadays. However, its very easy for an oil manufacturer to put 10% PAO and Ester into the oil and call it a PAO and Ester blend so be aware of this.

base oils are just that.. its just the base oil.

no manufacturer ever required pao or ester.

more important than base oil information is the approvals. acea c3 or a5b5 dexos 1 dexos2..

10. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Im currently using Shell helix and was using Top 1 before. Will try out Zic in my next oil change.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
What brand of engine oil do you use?