New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    medyo matagal na walang stock yan fumoto.. sayang naka bili ako ng 2 nyan eh.. bibili pa nga sana ako para sa ibang cars..

may ramp na ako nabili kaya mas madali mag change oil.
    Just last week or two weeks ago, they had one. I already have two, and it was a couple of months apart when I ordered it because it was out of stock.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017

may ramp na ako nabili kaya mas madali mag change oil.

May I see that ramp? I saw one good ramp called "quick jack" or something. The price is ridiculously expensive! I already bought two pairs of jack stands and a few tools. However, I don't intend to do this on a regular basis. Most likely, I'll be calling the mechanic to do the job. The tools are there if in case my hands get "itchy".
    What is the average number of kilometers being run by our vehicles running daily in the city here in the Philippines?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    its a rhino ramp sir.. found a used one for a good price! good for quick DIY oil change and under chassis inspection

4. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    its a rhino ramp sir.. found a used one for a good price! good for quick DIY oil change and under chassis inspection
    Thanks! I looked at the internet and saw what it looks like.

And here is the quick jack:

Why Is Everyone In Love With QuickJack? - YouTube

The cheapest is $1500! My two pairs of jack stands will do for a job that I don't intend to do on a regular basis.
    What is the average number of kilometers being run by our vehicles running daily in the city here in the Philippines?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    For those interested for a Fumoto valve:

Fumoto Engine Oil Drain Valve F1?6S with Lever Clip

Ask the seller when it will be available so that you can buy it once there's stock.
    Thanks bossing. But fitting the valve will necessitate another oil change... And earliest one for me will be next year.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Thanks! I looked at the internet and saw what it looks like.

And here is the quick jack:

Why Is Everyone In Love With QuickJack? - YouTube

The cheapest is $1500! My two pairs of jack stands will do for a job that I don't intend to do on a regular basis.
    i think you still have to spend additional for an air compressor?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    i think you still have to spend additional for an air compressor?
    No, you don't need one. You need electricity to operate it.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Thanks bossing. But fitting the valve will necessitate another oil change... And earliest one for me will be next year.
    catch the oil as you drain it out, install the valve, then re-pour said oil back into the engine.
    heh heh.
    style banawe boys.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ilang beses na ko tinawagan ng Toyota for PMS e hindi naman gumagalaw mileage ko from when I last had my PMS in Feb 2021 Next year na lang ako PMS. Kung susundin ko every 5k, ilang years na hindi pa ko nag 5k

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Bilisan na palitan yun plug para konti dagdag lang ng na bawas na oil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast