New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Did you start the car first or replaced the parts right there and then?
    I think that is what majority of the people here would love to know.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    as of now hindi ko pa nai -start. tapusin ko muna lahat ng pending task
    btw,nilinis ko rin pala brake drums sa likod.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by a3n3as View Post
    as of now hindi ko pa nai -start. tapusin ko muna lahat ng pending task
    btw,nilinis ko rin pala brake drums sa likod.
    Nice. Many people would be pleased to hear that. Btw, how was the oil? Is it already thin or milky or thick and heavy when you changed it?

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Ito ah...

Yang ganyan natengga ng matagal eh parang nabaha din, marami kailanagan ayusin.

So maganda talaga katiwala na taga start ng sasakyan kung out of the country.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kags, iba ka talaga maraming may hinde alam niyang. [emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Kags, iba ka talaga maraming may hinde alam niyang. [emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    kags is well beyond normal! 🤫🤭

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by suysuy View Post
    My grandfather died 5 years ago and he left a kia picanto in his garage. I tried to start it kanina however it only cranks. I already filled it with fresh gasoline 4 liters but it still would not start. Engine oil is fine. Fuel line is fine no leaks. This was in good running condition before he left the mortal world.

Any troubleshooting tips?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    What you should have done is to manually turn the engine via its crankshaft to loosen it if its already stuck up or belts are already broken..

Since you already cranked it, next is to check if fuel in the rail and if there is electricity in the plugs..

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Drain the fuel tank and get as much kf the old gas out of the system and refill.

Mukhang napanis lang gas

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Hello guys. Humaba pala tong thread na ito. Yup umandar na. Naidala na namin sa shop sa kanto. Pero pinapuntahan ko muna ng mekaniko sa bahay pinalitan ng spark plugs umandar na.

Before pa pinuntahan ng mekaniko naidrain ko na yung old fuel and nacheck ko rin puno pa naman yung engine oil and normal pa yung kulay niya for a gasoline engine.

Coolant and rad are also fine. The only thing that is in bad condition are the tires. Steel rims are all rust but was still able to hold air enough to be driven less than 1km. Nasa kanto lang yung shop.

The battery is of course dead so I went ahead and bought a new one before attempting to start it.

Everything is up and running. And the engine is fine.

Ipapadetail nalang and replace all oils and check everything. And buy bew tires.

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by suysuy View Post
    Hello guys. Humaba pala tong thread na ito. Yup umandar na. Naidala na namin sa shop sa kanto. Pero pinapuntahan ko muna ng mekaniko sa bahay pinalitan ng spark plugs umandar na.

Before pa pinuntahan ng mekaniko naidrain ko na yung old fuel and nacheck ko rin puno pa naman yung engine oil and normal pa yung kulay niya for a gasoline engine.

Coolant and rad are also fine. The only thing that is in bad condition are the tires. Steel rims are all rust but was still able to hold air enough to be driven less than 1km. Nasa kanto lang yung shop.

The battery is of course dead so I went ahead and bought a new one before attempting to start it.

Everything is up and running. And the engine is fine.

Ipapadetail nalang and replace all oils and check everything. And buy bew tires.

Time to have the brakes checked.
    Replace all fluids na hindi na napapalitan.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Yup. Himala lang ang interior walang alikabok. Maganda pa yung seal ng pintuan. Btw odo reading is 109,000. All stock pa. And its a manual trans
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Time to have the brakes checked.
    Replace all fluids na hindi na napapalitan.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast