New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Hi veteran tsikoteers,

I just want to ask if anybody here had already tried putting Toyota Diesel Injector Cleaner in their toyota Fortuners or Hiluxes, did you see any improvement?

TIA

Sent from my CPH2159 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Just ask those whonhad their cars serviced sa casa for PMS. Lagi nilalagay ng service yan.

No noticeable improvements naman sa car. Sa wallet meron. Mga 800 yata.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzumiya View Post
    Hi veteran tsikoteers,

I just want to ask if anybody here had already tried putting Toyota Diesel Injector Cleaner in their toyota Fortuners or Hiluxes, did you see any improvement?

TIA

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Hahhaha Toyota Diesel Injector CleanerToyota Diesel Injector Cleaner alright thanks sir.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    I've used Toyota's snake oil. Placebo or real, it's not meant to have any felt effects... unless on badly clogged injectors perhaps?Toyota Diesel Injector Cleaner

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    I've used Toyota's snake oil. Placebo or real, it's not meant to have any felt effects... unless on badly clogged injectors perhaps?Toyota Diesel Injector Cleaner

i agree.
    kung hindi naman barado injectors mo...
    heh heh.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post

The unit is quite new, just worried of deposits building up because of excessive idling.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    The unit is quite new, just worried of deposits building up because of excessive idling.

if i were offered such injector cleaner by the casa,
    i would have declined, "next time na lang ser; wala sa budget, eh".

but why did you come to the conclusion that you suffer from excessive idling?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Because I witnessed it myself my aunt doesn't want the car to be turned off when she goes into a mall or grocery so I'm left in the parking with a car idling for hours and it happens a lot. I'm fine with just chilling there with the AC ON but I'm getting worried that deposits maybe starting to form as it happens frequently.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Because I witnessed it myself my aunt doesn't want the car to be turned off when she goes into a mall or grocery so I'm left in the parking with a car idling for hours and it happens a lot. I'm fine with just chilling there with the AC ON but I'm getting worried that deposits maybe starting to form as it happens frequently.

As long as you fill-up with good quality fuel, your crdi injectors should last 150k kms or more.
    No need to waste money on those fuel tank additives imho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008

kawawa naman ang hangin natin...
    bakit ni tita ayaw bigyan ng brake ang nature?
    "shut off engine during long waiting."
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; May 15th, 2021 at 07:07 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast