The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    i mean, for your future projects....

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by phezthie View Post
    * miked... just in case you're near bulacan and in need of testers/tools (compression, transmission, cooling, leakdown, timing , pneumatic tools, impact driver, torque wrench (1/4 & 3/4dr) obd scanner, etc....) just let me know, im glad to lend it to you for your project. regards..
    sir phezthie,

thanks but how about some "tools donation"?...........actually, i'm in search of the following:
    1. tie rod and ball joint removal & installation tools
    2. automatic click type torque wrench (actually found one at marina arcade but didn't have the cash that time)
    3. air compressor

that's all...for now.

by the transmission tools/testers that you have, what are those specifically? i have a manual transmission collecting dust at the backyard and it's on my "to-do-some-DIY rebuild" list....

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    * miked... except the timing light and obd scanner, the tools i hav are all Bnew and never been used. i maybe in the future i will entertain the thought of donating unless other productive plans come up... hehehe

if yu still recall, i was the one with accord overheating problem ( i thought it was CH/HG issue http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...t=70241&page=2 ) and caused the shipping of those tools preparatory for a DIY overhaul.. however, a simple replacement lower rad hose solved my problem that made those tools sit in my cabinet untouched for a while... but i will be happy to share it to fellow hobbyist. that way, we can share knowledge and passion to what we do... regards

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by phezthie View Post
    * miked... except the timing light and obd scanner, the tools i hav are all Bnew and never been used. i maybe in the future i will entertain the thought of donating unless other productive plans come up... hehehe

if yu still recall, i was the one with accord overheating problem ( i thought it was CH/HG issue http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...t=70241&page=2 ) and caused the shipping of those tools preparatory for a DIY overhaul.. however, a simple replacement lower rad hose solved my problem that made those tools sit in my cabinet untouched for a while... but i will be happy to share it to fellow hobbyist. that way, we can share knowledge and passion to what we do... regards
    I see...i remember. With enough time, I may pass by your area...btw, i'm located at tarlac.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    sir saan kayo naka bili ng federal mogul na gasket? thanks!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
test pic muna...hehe