New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    im from davao. ive seen this thing and some of my friends have this fitted on their cars. this is fitted in the tube in between air cleaner and intake. supposively, to create a whirlwind effect and thereby, add more air into intake to add more power like a real turbo does. i simply dont believe this. but as usual, its being sold in the market and not-so-well-informed people buying it. it is being sold at present infront of victoria plaza mall. maybe TI should really intervened on things like this. selling things that doesnt work.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Baka stationary tubo yan.hehe.Ilang lbs kaya ang tubo niyan?eheheh.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Gawa nga din ako lata ng PEPSI MAX naman para maiba nyahahaha

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ok 'to pang Tamiya at Hot Wheels.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmm... stationary turbo... you think you're on turbo but you're really going nowhere... ?!?! :P

Stationary Definition :
    # standing still; "the car remained stationary with the engine running"
    # not capable of being moved; "stationary machinery"

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    stationary means it doesn't rotate as our usual turbo does. it won't give you extra air. it would only make a swirling air effect much like the fins that are buit in the air cleaner of non turbo gen1 pajero and in the pre air cleaner of TD42 engines of the nissan safari.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    asus! that device is nothing new! i've had one of those since i was a kid :snob:

it definitely does improve airflow though...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Reminds me of that thing they use to attach those ball sensors sa movie "Twister".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Stationary Turbo (Fuel Saver) WTF !#**