New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    For me the safest way to engine flush is to drain half liter of oil then pour half liter of high detergent oil like mo30 and hd40 oil ng petron. Use your car for 1 week then do the regular change oil. Pag hassle mag drain just put the half liter.

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    For me the safest way to engine flush is to drain half liter of oil then pour half liter of high detergent oil like mo30 and hd40 oil ng petron. Use your car for 1 week then do the regular change oil. Pag hassle mag drain just put the half liter.

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Are you saying motul and liquimoly arent to trusted?

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    Sir StockEngine, I called Powertorq and they suggested to use Motul H-Tech 100 Plus? 5w-30 at 700/L? Is it okay over my two options? And Kuy of Powertorq suggested to me to use Motul Clean Engine over the Liqui Moly? Thanks guys to those na nag bigay din ng inputs,sorry hehe I didn't mean to make an argument.

Sent from my SHT22 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    See, thats added sales to the autosupply stores when you dont really need that in the first place

Sent from my MyPhone MY36 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jyg1995 View Post
    Sir StockEngine, I called Powertorq and they suggested to use Motul H-Tech 100 Plus? 5w-30 at 700/L? Is it okay over my two options? And Kuy of Powertorq suggested to me to use Motul Clean Engine over the Liqui Moly? Thanks guys to those na nag bigay din ng inputs,sorry hehe I didn't mean to make an argument.

Motul engine clean has zddp
    .. better than liquimoly. Go for it .

The htech100 plus 5w30 is fs but it has low tbn compared to to helix ultra. And its not rated for extended oil change interval. RP HPS and Shell Helix Ultra are rated 15000km/1Yr.

6. Join Date
    May 2012
    Sir StockEngine I sent a PM.Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12