New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by cpsolt View Post
    are this spaces you're talking about the same with spring cushions?
    magkaiba paps, spacers are place at the end of the springs between the spring and yung parang platform nya..

while cushions are placed between the springs mismo.

dito sa pic yung black ang spacers or lifters while yung red ang spring cushions.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Hindi ganyan ung inaalok sa akin. Parang regular na rubber lang siya na kulay black.

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    ah... i see. copy. thanks!

i may find the cushions useful when i upgrade my rims to a bigger diameter in the future.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ^ i dont think so sir, dapat spacer/lifter lalo na kung sasayad yung gulong mo, cushions will do nothing with the ride height

so, anyone who can help me please, a much better lifter/spacer other than the one sold in banawe?

salamat!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    tanong lang, may lifter kasi ako nakalagay sa likod ng oto ko. Pero nakukulangan pa rin ako. Pwede pa kaya maglagay ng lifter sa taas bale taas at baba may lifter ako? Thanks

6. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Ask ko lang din po, ung shock lifter po ba ay ginagamit para mapataas ngkonti ang lowered na sasakyan, toyota? gaano po kaya kataas? salamat

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Corrected the exaggerated rake on a gen2 RAV with a pair of custom inch thick spacers that sat between the strutmounts & towers. Opted for milled metal. They're permanent & won't deform. Rubber would compress over time & throw alignment all over the place. To do this, strutmount lugs need to be swapped w/ longer 1s.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    magkaiba paps, spacers are place at the end of the springs between the spring and yung parang platform nya..

while cushions are placed between the springs mismo.

dito sa pic yung black ang spacers or lifters while yung red ang spring cushions.
    That's correct Sir. Yung black ay spacers fitted at the end of the coil springs for height adjustments. kung ilang inch ang dinagdag mo na spacer, sya rin ang taas ng height ng lift ng car mo. While yung kulay red naman ay iniinsert yan sa coils ng spring to help or aid on dampening the load. Tulong din yan sa pag handle ng load ng car mo lalo na kung full load ka ng passengers..depende sa quality ng rubber ay tatagal din and durability.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Rubber coil spring spacer