thats one bad ass revo :D

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    hmmm.... hoooow much? :D :D :D

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Do i see a new breed of kick-ass AUV's? :D

Aside from I/H/E, there's not much that can be done in a cost-efficient way unless you go for an engine swap IMO.

Try checking out the headers at Freemuff. Maybe lightening the flywheel and some head works will also help out.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I talked with my brother and he suggested not to change the engine. So I guess I'll just go for other mods. San po ba makakabili ng rear disc brake for the revo? Thanks.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rear disc brakes?

haven't heard of anyone doing that yet since AFAIK that option is not available in any country.

using disc brakes from a non-revo vehicle might pose some problems.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You will have to switch diffs that has rear disc options. Retro fitting is not recommended.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Rear discs won't be much of a mod for the REvo unless you plan to do some track days or hot driving out on the mountains.

What would be more adviseable in the brakes dept. is to change the front pads to better ones like Bendix Metal Kings... cheap but effective.

On the suspension, try to see if there are KYB Gas-A-Just shocks available for the Revo. That'll give a firmer ride.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I see. Salamat sa mga suggestions. 8)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    this is my first post how about sa Revo (Diesel) ano maganda na mod? i tried high flow na k&n pero lalo lumakas ingay ng makina kaya tinanggal ko uli

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Revo Engine Mods