New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Tanong lang po, pwede po bang lagyan ng weber ang makina ng revo (gasoline)? Kung pwede po san po makakabili nito? Kung hindi naman po, ano po ang ibang paraan para lumakas ng kaunti ang makina ng revo? Kung papalitan ko po ng makina ano po kaya ang pwede kumasyang makina rito? 4AGE? 4AGZE? pwede po kaya dito ang 2JZ-GTE? Salamat po!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    nice mod :D hmm, since gas naman makina mo try mo na rin I/H/E. pero kung ako sa iyo wag mo na set up makina mo, magsounds ka na lang :D

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    lowrev, if you're running a 7k under the hood, medyo limited lang ang options mo. gaya ng nabanggit, i/h/e ang minimum na pwede mong gawin. next would be headworks.

sa engine swaps naman, the 4A-G series engine will fit. another engine that I THINK will fit is the 3RZ-FE. galing sa prado yun 2.7L inline4 (same engine family as 2.0L gas ng revo natin). the ultimate engine swap na nakita ko was done by a friend of mine...a lexus LS400 engine.:drool:

Last edited by kewlryds; October 14th, 2004 at 10:03 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Pare, what do you want to achieve? Just to make it a bit faster? I/H/E would be your way to go. Take note though lalakas pa sa gas yan. I mean, for something that's built as a people hauler it's not a good idea to be a gas guzzler.

Or do you want something that's really fast? I'd trade it in for a sedan.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Engines offered in the Hi-Lux pick up range will fit the REVO.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by kewlryds
    lowrev, if you're running a 7k under the hood, medyo limited lang ang options mo. gaya ng nabanggit, i/h/e ang minimum na pwede mong gawin. next would be headworks.

sa engine swaps naman, the 4A-G series engine will fit. another engine that I THINK will fit is the 3RZ-FE. galing sa prado yun 2.7L inline4 (same engine family as 2.0L gas ng revo natin). the ultimate engine swap na nakita ko was done by a friend of mine...a lexus LS400 engine.:drool:

holy crap! is that the engine bay of your friend's revo????

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baligtad yung wiper?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Actually, naka intake na yung revo. Naka set-up na rin po. Siguro i'll go for the headers and exhaust. any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Cam-profiling... i think my cousin did this... will get back to you when I find out if it's true and how much.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yup, thats the engine bay of my friend. he's based in malaysia(supplier ko ng auv parts). here are pics of the front brake upgrade and a few other pics of his revo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Revo Engine Mods