New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    sir, im driving new 2011 crosswind XUV model, is that compatible with this model?

Thanks,
    DrJude

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    nag 10k pms ako kahapon tinanggal ko lang ang RC box at kinabit ang green led na plug at hindi na napansin ng casa na naka RC ako. puede palang tumakbo ang MS just using the led plug. after PMS kinabit ko uli ang RC...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    good pm

1) Can I install a racechip pro for isuzu trooper 2003 local skyroof edition? If I dont like the racechip in the installed car, can i transfer it with other car?
    2) Mayroon pa ang discount promo ngayon?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    hi, do you have a distributor here in Davao? TIA.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    sir, what about the 4jh1 engine of the dmax... pwede b yan? electronic fuel injection lng naman yun.....

6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jarhead View Post
    sir, what about the 4jh1 engine of the dmax... pwede b yan? electronic fuel injection lng naman yun.....
    The DMax 3.0 TD Intercooler (4JH1-TC) is non-CRDi. The minimum requirement is it has to be CRDi sir, like the 3.0 Ddi-iTEQ.

The Trooper 4JX1 engine, however, is a CRDi and the Racechip Pro can go with it.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_scar View Post
    good pm

1) Can I install a racechip pro for isuzu trooper 2003 local skyroof edition? If I dont like the racechip in the installed car, can i transfer it with other car?
    2) Mayroon pa ang discount promo ngayon?

Sir, 4JX1 engine ba ang 2003 Trooper? If so, yes, because it's a CRDi.

2005 Trooper yata ang 4JX1 but kindly just correct me sir.

so pwede sa carens ko to.. mas maganda panhuli na to diba para masama na ang IHE mods sa tuning, right?

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by hinDMaxsiado View Post

Sir, 4JX1 engine ba ang 2003 Trooper? If so, yes, because it's a CRDi.

2005 Trooper yata ang 4JX1 but kindly just correct me sir.

yes. starting 2000, crdi na ang trooper. pag may fender flares and 3.0(instead of 3.1), crdi na sya

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by md_alcapone View Post
    just installed RC PRO on my MS GTV. it was indeed a good buy since i used to have an OEM chip for 3 weeks before i got the RC. RC is much better than the OEM chip i had installed. i returned the OEM chip luckily the seller took it back without any hassle. i am doing 100kph at 2000 rpm, is this good?

i also installed SPRINT BOOSTER and it added more response to my RC. it cut off the lag time when you accelerate and you has 3 settings of your choice. you can feel the response by just SLIGHTLY pressing the pedal and at the medium setting my unit runs at approximately 15kph without pressing the pedal.

for those who has RC installed also try the SPRINT BOOSTER as add on, i can guarantee a quicker acceleration response.

the advantage of having the two is that you can really enjoy the paddle shifters of you vehicle.

also installed HURRICANE air filter...
    the K&N filter is a better match with the RC as I was told by Mike's partner.

RaceChip Pro Tuning Chip Official Thread