New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Ok i will try it. But what about the pins? Racechip told me that with the jumper in the position as it appears on the pic, the chip is running with a delay start feature. I didn't see that actually. The car feels strong from the start. Maybe in a different pin position?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    how long ba ang harnest ng RCP para sa montero sport 2011? baka puedeng pahabaan para puedeng matago sa glove box...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    Tsikot members will get 1k less so its 24k na lang. you can have it installed anytime here in tsikot shop taguig. please call us at 09053338777
    Sir Jedi, thanks so much for the info and discount!

Does RaceChip Phils. gives free-installation and home deliveries within Metro Manila, or anyone has to make an appointment at Tsikot Taguig, or just walk-in?

Thanks again for the advice. More power.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    Hope those DB15 connectors are waterproof enough to withstand enginewash.
    sooo true! i hope only the chip would be wrap with plastic during engine wash.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    schedule nyo na lang po kung kailan kayo papainstall sa tsikot shop, to avail the discount. for what car po ba? please give me a call at 09053338777

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Hello Jedi and Mike.

Thanks for the chip. I'll see you soon (hopefully this week). Just looking for 2 more.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    sir, what's the max setting for the racechip for monty vgt (w/out engine check)

8. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    [SIZE=3]
    Boss-among-tunay Jedi,

Thanks heaps for the Racechip Pro!! Kaya sa yo lang ako eh haha!
    [/SIZE]

All i can say is that those German diesel EFi-chip developers really know what they're doing! As you saw, i am currently tuned only at the low-lower combo with the two 16-notch dials but the power gains of the Isuzu DMax 3.0 Ddi-iTEQ off-the-bottom all the way up is already very much pronounced even just by seat-of-pants!

Looking forward to a long-and-satisfying relationship with the chip.

Best regards also to Boss Mike the Man and Chao!
    ....Inform Boss Mike that my city-driving fuel consumption also improved a lot from a previous 10.5 km per litre prior to the chip installation yesterday to 12.5 km per litre after our one-time test drive, and after driving from Tsikot shop to Quezon City via C5

Keep up the good work guys!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Contrats sir on your new racechip pro it was nice to meet you are your wife

Quote Originally Posted by hinDMaxsiado View Post
    [SIZE=3]
    Boss-among-tunay Jedi,

Thanks heaps for the Racechip Pro!! Kaya sa yo lang ako eh haha!
    [/SIZE]

All i can say is that those German diesel EFi-chip developers really know what they're doing! As you saw, i am currently tuned only at the low-lower combo with the two 16-notch dials but the power gains of the Isuzu DMax 3.0 Ddi-iTEQ off-the-bottom all the way up is already very much pronounced even just by seat-of-pants!

Looking forward to a long-and-satisfying relationship with the chip.

Best regards also to Boss Mike the Man and Chao!
    ....Inform Boss Mike that my city-driving fuel consumption also improved a lot from a previous 10.5 km per litre prior to the chip installation yesterday to 12.5 km per litre after our one-time test drive, and after driving from Tsikot shop to Quezon City via C5

Keep up the good work guys!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    just installed RC PRO on my MS GTV. it was indeed a good buy since i used to have an OEM chip for 3 weeks before i got the RC. RC is much better than the OEM chip i had installed. i returned the OEM chip luckily the seller took it back without any hassle. i am doing 100kph at 2000 rpm, is this good?

i also installed SPRINT BOOSTER and it added more response to my RC. it cut off the lag time when you accelerate and you has 3 settings of your choice. you can feel the response by just SLIGHTLY pressing the pedal and at the medium setting my unit runs at approximately 15kph without pressing the pedal.

for those who has RC installed also try the SPRINT BOOSTER as add on, i can guarantee a quicker acceleration response.

the advantage of having the two is that you can really enjoy the paddle shifters of you vehicle.

also installed HURRICANE air filter...

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
RaceChip Pro Tuning Chip Official Thread