New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by RaceChip View Post
    Hi Jay22arr,

Can you please give me more details about your car, ie what year, how many liters the engine is and also how many horsepower?

Just so we can be exact on what cable you will need, but the Racechip Pro kit is compatible with your Hyundai accent.
    Hyundai Accent 2008 (Sedan)
    1.5 CRDi VGT M/T
    110 HP(i think?)

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    bro,pwede po ba eto sa crosswind??

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Crosswind isn't computer controlled. If you want more power, you'll need to upgrade the turbo and recalibrate the fuel pump.

The chip should work on the D-Max and Alterra, though, if the application is available.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    will this work on Hyundai Santa Fe 2007?
    2.2 CRDi 5AT
    Hp is 150
    torque is 335
    according to motioncars.com.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Where is the Race Chip tuning shop located? contact numbers?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Si 06 View Post
    Where is the Race Chip tuning shop located? contact numbers?
    sir si 06 , sa tsikot shop po

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by teammate View Post
    hi sirs. I drive a 2010 a/t ford focus tdci 2.0. is the chip compatible? and won't it void the electronics warranty of the car talaga?

tia
    hi teammate, the chip is compatible with your car , we are even testing it with a dealership of ford, the chip does not make any permanent changes to your vehicle, so your warranty should be ok

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by hinDMaxsiado View Post
    Sounds very good sir!

With an indicative (not dynoed) 30% more power and 20% more torque gains, how does it compare with Berrima Diesel's DPChip and Speedlab's Unichip, say on 3-litre diesel CRDi engines? i'm actually looking into the PhP30k Unichip installation (includes also chassis dyno tuning) very soon, but will consider the RaceChip if the gains are better than the other two mentioned.

Thanks for any feedback sir....
    hi hinDMaxsiado,

We have so far only done a head to head test with DPchip and had good results, as for Unichip, we have never compared the two yet.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by rrdanas View Post
    Hi sir,
    I want to inquire if this product is compatible to my Nissan Patrol having a ZD30 engine. currently my maximum speed is 160kph. when im running 160 my rpm is 3300rpm, and when I step on the gas the rpm continues to climb but my speed remains 160kph. Is this due to a speed limiter? if so can this product disable my speed limiter too? TIA
    Ghosthunter is absolutely correct, the limiter chip is built into your ecu and the RaceChip Pro cannot override this. Also your car is not yet CRDi, so unfortunately the chip is not compatible with your vehicle.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jay22arr View Post
    Hyundai Accent 2008 (Sedan)
    1.5 CRDi VGT M/T
    110 HP(i think?)
    hi jay22arr
    no problem with compatibility

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
RaceChip Pro Tuning Chip Official Thread