New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    the question is what kind of solvent does it use? may guarantee ba na yung residue ng solvent hindi magstay sa filter? kung may matira? eh di papasok yan sa internals ng engine... solvent residue.

for me i'd stick with a little or more of 200 bucks of oil filter per change oil.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by norebo View Post
    Sir v6dreamer you're right Toga, so you've tried it already? and have been using it until now? Sir my question is "is it okay to use this product? will it not damage the engine later on? Thanks a lot for the info.
    More than a year now and no problem at all. Also cleaning is easy as 1 2 3 unscrew the main housing to the revolver inlet, remove the stainless filter media spray it w/ carb cleaner wiped with cloth (non lint) re-assemble and your on the go. The filter is similar to the K&N filter w/ million mile warranty.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh0027 View Post
    the question is what kind of solvent does it use? may guarantee ba na yung residue ng solvent hindi magstay sa filter? kung may matira? eh di papasok yan sa internals ng engine... solvent residue.

for me i'd stick with a little or more of 200 bucks of oil filter per change oil.
    kaya after linisin masmaganda blow dry and then a few minutes na air dry. at ang procedure lang pwedeng ibigay but the quality ay nasa gumagawa na.
    were using MEK at it easily evaporate kaya walang natitira, as what the thread starter said carburator or brake cleaner.
    Last edited by raine; October 25th, 2007 at 12:38 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Race Flow Performance Oil Filters - Washable Oil Filter?