New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Mga tsong,
    Me problema kasi ako sa idle up ng aircon ko (Nissan Altima). Pag on ung aircon, im expecting a raise in my rpm and when the compressor dies, rpm should also go down. Pero ang nangyayari kasi, baliktad. Pag on ng A/C, bumababa rpm ko. I brought my car to Evangelista but they have different opinions, so mag aalala ka kung kanino ka talaga papagawa kasi ang alam ko, minsan mga boy lang ang gumagawa. Lakasan lng ng loob ika nga. Nag try na rin ako sa casa pero langit ang presyo. Sabi ng isang technician sa Evangelista, me pyesa lang daw na hindi binabasa ang computer pero nung tinanong ko kung anong pyesa un, ayaw naman sabihin. Basta it costs P8500 daw plus labor na P2500 sa installation.

Baka meron kayong similar experiences would appreciate it very much if you share it and how you solved it. Advices would also be very helpful.

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    why not try to have the throttle body cleaned muna.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    sir, you have a similar problem with one of the tsikoteers here. ganyan din problem, AAC and diagnosis ng CASA sa sentra nya. He has to replace his AAC. Yun Xtrail ko nagka problem thin, pero nagawa thru cleaning lang.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    +1 sa cleaning. if the sensors are dirty the ECU might not be receiving the right info. here's a link on how to clean the t/b.

http://www.motorvate.ca/mvp.php/517

if it doesn't solve the problem, bring it sa casa for diagnosis. di naman ganon kamahal ang diagnosis.

Problem in idle up