New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    You have done most basic check. Have you check your vacuum hose lately? Check those vacuum hoses for cracked and clean oropice with paper clip. Also your spark plug cable check also for cracked and tear on the rubber.
    me tear sa high tension wire, pero un an un nung normal pa takbo nya. vaccum hoses, ok where can i find it? and the oropice, ano ba un? hehe

para po ke sir jeffrey, EFI na po.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    fix the tear muna if you know andun sya.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    mga bro konting update sa problem ko,

ndi kaya sa injectors na ko me problem, or could it possibly on my ecu???

ganito kc, 1 2 3 4 injectors, minsan nawalan ng supply ang #1, so para malaman kung sira talaga, swap ko ung #1 to #2, ok naman sya, tapos nagkaron ng supply ung #1 ulit. pero palyado pa rin eventhough working na ulit ung 4 injectors. then this day, i drove 5km then napansin ko even naka idle lang palyado na talaga, its like 3 pistons are working, un bang when you pulled 1 of the tension wires prang ganun.

checked ko ung injector #1 walang respons ang engine nung tinanggal ko ung connector while it's idling, then ung #2 inalis ko rin, me respons pero konti lang, then #3 sobrang respons halos mamatay na engine ko, #4 prang respons lang nung #2, pero ung #1 its like dead.

tapos nung ginamit ko ulit this night, meron respons na ulit ung injector #1. and ung idling ko e normal na ulit, pero palyado pa rin walang hatak.

we also check the connectors for voltage, pag off ang engine there's 12V on each, and 1v pulsating when the engine is running, idle.

what do you think guys?? how can i make sure my injectors are all failing?

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    since na check mo na fuel system, i think you have to check the air delivery system. check and clean MAF sensor a dirty maf will not give ecu the actual air delivered same as if there's a leak between the maf and the throttle body unmetered air may be entering the system same with vac leaks. recheck your cam timing.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    try replacing the injectors... if not maybe the fuel reg...

the civic uses a map syetem though so no need to check the maf. if the map is misreading it should normally throw a cel.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by speedyfix View Post
    try replacing the injectors... if not maybe the fuel reg...

the civic uses a map syetem though so no need to check the maf. if the map is misreading it should normally throw a cel.
    sir speedy, magkano set ng injectors? and alin dun ung fuel reg? ty

7. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    you'll have to ask a surplus shop coz wala ako. the fuel reg is on the right side of the fuel rail when you're looking at the engine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
pa help po (engine prob)