New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    d ko alam kung relevant or not pero idea lang about sa costs. im not a perfomance tuner mechanic, just simply a mechanic. hehe! pero it does pay to be one kasi wala ka nang bayad sa labor plus yung mga materials used since lagi ka kuha or purchase, naaaral mo or nakakakuha ka ng mas mababa. then since wala kang bayad sa labor hindi mo na rin naiisip yung total work you do on your car/cars whereas kung ibang tao having things done on their car by a mechanic e magastos.

anyways, i loved reading this thread! sana marami pa!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hahaha... it's all to the good... a good technical debate is much better than a flamewar over the bible...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Dito sa US , ang overrated engine probably is yong " HEMI ". Dami kong narinig lalo na yong mga country boy, " Its a HEMI man ". So whatt???

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by imprezawrxsti View Post
    Dito sa US , ang overrated engine probably is yong " HEMI ". Dami kong narinig lalo na yong mga country boy, " Its a HEMI man ". So whatt???
    this is somewhat true, hehehe.. "ey! that thang got a HEMI??" hehehehe.

aite, peace.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    426 Hemi ba?

Sigurado ka bang over rated yon? Bakit?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    vtec the best lol

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by imprezawrxsti View Post
    Overrated or not, I'd love to have a Hemi-equipped car as a hobby car. A Hemi can be modded just like any of the 4-cylinders mentioned so far. I've seen a few modded Hemi Dodge Rams. It's no idle boast when their owners say they rule, just like the twin-turbo Pontiac GTO's I'm seeing more and more of.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    ha ha.. hey bro KBR the mods are not happy with the OTs. Anyways, I just gave my honest opinion with what the situation in the west for me is, and so are the other guys here even Mr. Eric Hsu! We ain't haters bro, just like dude deedee said.

And yep your right movies or toons are really not good basis as you told Chelsea318, but I beg to disagree with you, coz did you know that the car you called the "Rustang" (hala... u r the hater! Joke) w/ an RB26 aka '67 Mustang Fast back did actually ran?? Yep it did. And many of these were crashed during the FnF film. Oh, and to all those boys worrying about the GT-R motor -- all the "crashed" Mustangs were equipped with a regular-old V6. The lone RB-powered car managed to walk away from the film unscathed.

As for the Hemi being overrated in the states... for me di naman, it's a hemi y'all!!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last night, I saw a sort of scuffle between a (custom) yellow Dodge Ram Hemi (I've seen it before) and what looked like a turbo Impreza. There's no mistaking the Subaru blue with gold alloys along with the big rear spoiler.

Anyway, the Dodge Ram was tailgating the Subbie with his brights on. Come green light, the Subbie took off with the Dodge truck breathing right down his tail. It was kind of a strange sight seeing a big pickup truck chasing down a small turbo compact.

The Dodge Ram pickup was definitely custom since it had a closed lid for the bed and a spoiler at the back. I imagine it's Hemi is modded too. The Subbie I couldn't tell if it's a WRX or STi. But, I its driver was having a miserable time with that pickup on his tail and the bright lights lighting up his dash.

I didn't really care too much. Both drivers were kids taking out their tantrums on the road. *sigh* Fridays *sigh*

But, it does show Hemis aren't to be taken lightly.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Overrated engines... Eto nanaman po tayo.