New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So, is it better to use the cotton type K&N than the foam type Finer Filter?

Di ba delikado yung oil ng filters? Di ba mas prone na kumapit ang alikabok sa oil, therefore you'd have dirtier intake hose than normal dry type filters.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pajerokid,
    where did you buy your finer filter?and malayo ba price diff. between knn?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    I'd still go for the K&N filters hehehe....... coupled with a fiber glass tube intake......

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ungas:: di naman delikado yung oil sa makina. the dirt wont get it coz thats what the filter is for diba :D

Nikko m | Ungas:: got mine from Rats Alabang. Medyo expensive yung drop-in sa pajero coz our filters are HUGE! :D Yung K&N na kay liit 4000+ na eh, what more for the Pajero-size filter. IMO, overpriced ang K&N dito sa Pinas. Mura lang sa Amerika yan e.

Sheep:: I totally agree with you dude! And rest assured, the performance increase is not Psychological. I feel it too (unless we're both Psychos hahaha :D ). ACtually, ive been using a free flow simota intake... that's until it twisted itself into a sundae cone.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmm... I'm 90-10 sure that I'll be installing it maybe next week. Sasabay ko na yung rear poly bushings.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Magkano kuha mo sa poly bushings??? for the rear lang?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nasa 3-4K aabutin yung rear.

Sudden change of plans, I might go there tomorrow. :D

8. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    pajerokid

do you happen to be from the south area?
    simota vs finer filter which produces a better vrooom (hagok)sound?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sheep,

I dont live there but im always in the Alabang area... work :D

The simota has a louder 'hagok' sound, but then again, it has its own intake tube and all.

My current Finer Filter is a drop in, medyo concealed din yung sound.

I'd advise against simota for our 4d56Ts. Mine literally twisted and the plastic parts broke! good thing the turbo didnt swallow any of it. A total waste of money.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Polybushings are great. I run full poly bushings. marami mga noise nawala. ride is harsher but handling is way better and the bushings are indestructible.

as for oil attracting more dirt, yun yung point ng oil. it helps filter out more dirt then dry air filters. thats also the reason you should clean your filters regularly.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Ok Ba "finer Filter"?