New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    koito1.jpgkoito2.jpgkoito3.jpgkoito4.jpg

KOITO Japan - Retail shops know only that it is made in Japan, they don't bother to look at the box anymore. As you can see some of the Koito packaging have no mention of Made in Japan, and some have mention of made in Japan. Koito has many manufacturing plants, but still needs more suppliers of bulb because of Car manufacturer demand all over the world and also the after market. So it also makes contracts with other factories in Japan or overseas. I'll post the picture later of KOITO bulb and Oigawa bulb that is being sold in Philippine market so that you can see the difference.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Attachment 20272
    Attachment 20273
    Attachment 20274
    Attachment 20275

HOPE(Oigawa Electric Co. Ltd.) - Retail shops all over the Philippines knows that it is made in Japan as printed sa mismong product and the box also, NOTE: HOPE Brand has indicated that it is registered certified quality that is ISO9001 and ISO14001 which Koito or other brands that is being sold in the aftermarket has none indicated. In the picture I attached in my message you can see the BULB product itself has MADE IN JAPAN, aside from parts no., voltage, watts and brand. Other brands can not put Made in Japan or Made in Germany because if it is not made there they can not imprint it because they have strict laws implemented in those specific countries.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    hope1.jpghope2.jpghope3.jpghopebulb.jpg

4. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by JapanABC View Post
    Attachment 20272
    Attachment 20273
    Attachment 20274
    Attachment 20275

HOPE(Oigawa Electric Co. Ltd.) - Retail shops all over the Philippines knows that it is made in Japan as printed sa mismong product and the box also, NOTE: HOPE Brand has indicated that it is registered certified quality that is ISO9001 and ISO14001 which Koito or other brands that is being sold in the aftermarket has none indicated. In the picture I attached in my message you can see the BULB product itself has MADE IN JAPAN, aside from parts no., voltage, watts and brand. Other brands can not put Made in Japan or Made in Germany because if it is not made there they can not imprint it because they have strict laws implemented in those specific countries.
    Sa dami ng company own factories and contracted factories, hindi na alam kung saan gawa yung pang after market na bulbs. Kaya Koito Japan nalang naka imprint or Stanley Japan.

ALSO NOTE:

Babala kapag bumili ng HELLA na brand pagdating sa wedge bulbs or auto bulbs dahil nirepack lang ng HELLA yun sa box nila pero tignan mo ang laman ay Stanley nakatatak sa bulb.

Sales Channel HELLA
    Oigawa or Other factories ->Stanley->HELLA->PH Importer->Retailer.

Pero its your choice, cguro para maexperience niyo din hehe try niyo bumili ng HELLA na brand tapos tignan niyo nakasulat sa WEDGE BULB mismo Stanley ang tatak. Ang problem pa nito masmahal pa toh kesa sa ibang brand dahil kumita pa ulit ang isang Company compared dito

Oigawa->Ph Importer->Retailer
    or
    Oigawa->Stanley->Ph Importer->Retailer

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    So to recap yung hope brand na lang bilhin? Kung walang hope ano next option?

Saan store sa banawe yung direct supplier nito?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by chookchakchenes View Post

You can buy from Share, Hyukizu, THK, Triton, Carline, KYL, Metro Mariwasa, Kingspeed, Levin, YEN commercial, and I forgot already some of the shops that has this brand.

Hope Brand
    Wedge Bulb(Crystal Bulb) is readily available in the market
    Auto Bulb(Metal Base Bulb) is currently out of stock dahil sabi daw ng mga auto suply na mabili kasi ang auto bulb kesa sa wedge base.

I can recommend you to buy Koito if Hope is not available, but you must ask the counter salesman to let you see the box first if it has made in Japan printed on it.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by chookchakchenes View Post

Yung sa banawe retail shops sila, bumibili sila sa Importer(Supplier). Yung Importer ng Hope(Oigawa) brand dinidistribute lang niya sa mga auto supply retailer. Ganun din ang Supplier ng Narva, Koito, Stanley, Hella and other brands.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Very nice information you have there sir Japan ABC! Several questions for you on my Fort VVTi.
    1. Speed sensor and gear is now defective. Its located under the transmission housing. May you happen to know where can I buy one outside casa? What brand?
    2. Fuel filter is quite expensive in casa at around 3k. Any brand to use other than OEM? What's the difference why OEM is so expensive?
    3. How about the serpentine belt? What brand other than Toyota OEM?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    mr japanabc, baka pwede mo na rin i-"spill the beans" dito yung regarding naman sa mga oil, fuel and air filters....bosch, realston, sakura, vic, etc...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by miked View Post
    mr japanabc, baka pwede mo na rin i-"spill the beans" dito yung regarding naman sa mga oil, fuel and air filters....bosch, realston, sakura, vic, etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by miked View Post
    VIC Oil and Fuel Filters - This are just after market brands, they do not supply the major car manufacturers, but of course they are cheap compared to Toyota and etc... Masmanipis lang siya compared sa Casa, but still reliable. And also most Filipinos are brand loyal or brand conscious therefore they do not bother of choosing other brands na. That is why there are few oil and fuel filter brands here in PH because of what the majority of the market desires.

Bosch Oil Filter - Also another after market product, I didn't see much of the Bosch Filter brand being sold unless na nirequire ng consumer or mechanic.

Sakura Oil, Fuel and Air Filter - Sakura is an Indonesian brand and factory located in Indonesia, although the name is the flower of Japan. ADR group of companies owns Sakura.
    They are OEM supplier for the Indonesian factories of Anhui Hualing Automobile, Bei Ben, Caterpillar, Chery, Chevrolet, Daihatsu, Ford, Foton, Greatwall, Hino, Hitachi, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Isuzu, JCB, KIA, Kobelco, Komatsu, Kubota, MAN, Mazda, Mercedez Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Shanghai Diesel Engine, Shantui Construction Machinery, Suzuki, TCM, Toyota, UD Trucks, Yanmar, and etc.

Realston - Is just a relatively new established company in Korea, it just started 11 years ago on the year 2002, I never saw this product in the market, all I see is Mobil brand. Basically I have no knowledge of this brand yet.

Okay for the OEM manufacturer of Oil, Air and Fuel Filters this is the brand.

Tokyo Roki - is Japan's OEM manufacturer as it supplies to the following customers, sadly Tokyo Roki doesn't supply to the after market as it is already supplying to the major Car and truck Manufacturers, Xerox Machine and etc...
    Canon Inc.
    Daihatsu Motor Co.,Ltd
    Fuji Heavy Industries,Ltd.
    Fuji Xerox Co.,Ltd.
    Hino Motors,Ltd.
    Honda Motor Co.,Ltd.
    Isuzu Motors LIMITED
    Kyocera Corporation
    Mazda Motor Corporation
    Mitsubishi Fuso Truck&Bus Co.,Ltd
    Mitsubishi Heavy Industries,Ltd.
    Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
    Ricoh Company.,Ltd.
    Sharp Corporation
    Suzuki Motor Corporation
    Toshiba Corporation
    Toyota Motor Corporation
    Ud Trucks Corporation
    Volvo Trucks Corporation
    Yamaha Motor Co.,Ltd.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
OEM counterpart? (Iwas rebadge at repack sa casa)