New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by adventure View Post
    blow-by po siguro yan kasi po yung samin ganyan din eh pag binuksan mo yung radiator ang lakas ng tapon ng tubig and my white smoke na mabahong lumalabas tapos pinalitan ng mga valve guide and pistons
    Actually, kapag binubuksan ko yung radiator cap and mainit na makina, wala na yung bumubulwak kahit na ibirit mo pa rpm. Bumubulwak ang sya kapag malamig pa makina.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    magkano kaya aabutin if top overhaul? problema ko rin kasi yan sa '94 model isuzu LS pick up..

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Dmax View Post
    magkano kaya aabutin if top overhaul? problema ko rin kasi yan sa '94 model isuzu LS pick up..

Depende sa papalitan.

OT: bkit benta mo yung D-max? Mas hamak na bago yung d-max kesa '94 LS?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    The Fuel injection pump is being lubricated by the high pressure engine oil. When the seals of the pump wear out, the higher pressure of the diesel injection contaminates the oil. So it is the diesel fuel intrusion that increases the volume of oil within the engine. Diesel fuel does not have the additives of the lubicant much less the right viscosity of oil. Prolong use will lead to worn out bearings that will lead to spun bearing. DISASTER.

Check your oil and it is thinner(less viscous) than what it is supposed to be.
    Turbo...

Ang galing mo! You should join me in my thread "Diesel Fuel Injection Systems Help Desk" I need more people like you in the discussions. Am inviting you to visit.........

Regards,

Dieseldude

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Not your typical engine problem...