New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    As usual, after ipaayos ang isang issue ng kotse, may isa pang lalabas. Haha

Now on the issue. Yung car ko occassionally had a starting issue. I was suspecting the spark plugs.

Diba ang normal na pagbukas ng makina ay biglang taas ng rpm at babalik sa standard rpm ng sasakyan after a moment. Feel me nalang mga sir.

Yung sa kotse ko iba naman ang issue. Pag naistart ko, hindi pumapalo ang rpm pataas bagkus ang start lang niya ay below 1000 rpm. Kailangan ko pang tadyakan ang accelerator para lang tumaas ang rpm kasi pakiramdam ko mamamatay ang makina sa pag bukas pero hindi naman... Thanksimageuploadedbytsikot-forums1396491898.172418.jpg

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Would you indicate nadin sir kung ano yung last mo naging problem
    and kung ano ginalaw para masolve yung problema.
    so that we could isolate yung chance na nagkaproblema dahil sa last mo pinagawa.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Since i bought the car sir, walang naipaayos except on the underchassis w/c I believe that it did not affect the engine sir. The last changes on the engine was the change of oil from shell, the 5000km oil. No changes has been made since then..

I will list all the problems of my car sir for you to evaluate further what was the cause of low starting.

1. Fuel gauge inaccuracy
    2. steering is not straight from which it should be (needs alignment I guess)
    3. brake caliper slide pin (as suspected by our fellow members about the knocking sound from the wheel when not stepping the brake. It isolates when I steps the brake pad.
    4. soft/absurbed shock ( the car feels like you are riding on a jeepney which you may seem to feel the road even on a slight ramp.)
    5. electrical issues (the turning signal is not flashing when the car is idle or below 1000 rpm. A mechanic told me that the alternator belt needs replacement. But how much would it cost to replace?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Update:

Stab link fixed

Nissan sentra n16 GS starting issues