New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    the fuel tank needs to be drained and flushed, and then refilled with diesel.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

Baka pwede pump out mo muna ung water sa fuel/water separator sir radz! Then close the plug and see kung mawala na yan ilaw sa dashboard.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

Baka pwede pump out mo muna ung water sa fuel/water separator sir radz! Then close the plug and see kung mawala na yan ilaw sa dashboard.

Thanks sir. Kaso zero knowledge ako sa ganyan. Hehe pwede kaya paayos to sa gasolinahan? para derecho pakarga nadin.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Na check ko sa manual. Ang sabi remove the water from the fuel filter. Kaso d ko alam kung pano. Hehehe check ko sa youtube baka kaya za DIY.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

Usually may plug yan sir sa ibaba ng fuel/water separator. Luwagan mo lang un and then pump mo sa ibabaw hangan sa drain na lahat ng tubig. Close mo valve and then pump it again then start your engine it should be gone by then.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    had the similar issue with our montero. but the dash only lights up when you step on the brakes. is this also a symptom of water in the fuel system.?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    thanks sir. Check ko bukas ng umaga.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sir is the owners manual still with the car? The step by step way to remove water from the fuel filter is detailed there. Being the lazy guy that I am, I paid around 200 for the neighborhood mechanic to drain the fuel filter and pump the air out.

In hindsight, I should have just replaced the fuel filter since the filter isnt terribly expensive and the labor rate would be the same.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Ok na mga sir. Naayos ko na salamat sa mga tumulong. Hehe dami pala matututunan pag nagbabasa ng owners manual :D

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    just like any device, you will only learn the full features if you read the owner's manual. specially important basahin ang maintenance section.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Need help! All of a sudden biglang may umilaw sa dashboard