New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    mdpo,

So was the problem water in the fuel filter or a weak battery?

Did you find Mobil LSD oil?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hi jackaroo,

I guess its the weak battery... pag mahina ata ang battery namamatay bigla dahil the Electronic Fuel Injector Fails. Ganun ba yun? not that sure din.

Palit lang ako battery for now and di pa ako namamatayan till now heheehe... so sana yun na ang culprit.

Still haven't found that mobill LSD can u suggest where?

Guys,

I am also looking for petron all terrain some says mas mura daw sa pandacan.. have anyone bought from this? Genuine ba ito?

thanks.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi kaya injection pump?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    same question ni mdpo. where to find cheaper all terrain oil. saan yung pandacan. ito ba yung pagbaba ng nagtahan bridge?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    mdpo,

I order mobil thru a dealer- capital inds along boni s, cubao. It's about P280/L if you order a box of 12L.

Petron pandacan is their depot. i know someone who buys from here, cost about P220/L if you buy a box of 6L.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys,

Just had my 20,000km check up the problem with my ride is the MIS (manifold Intake Sensor?) forgot the exact part name... but it functions as the one monitoring the air intake of my engine.. kaya minsan namamatayan.

PS just spoken to one of the service advisor apparenty 4jx1-tc has a problem with its RPC valve??? not sure... but it also cause the engine to went dead... ito nga ang suspect nila na problem una since madami narin silang napalitan na ganito.

With regards the LSD oil I just used the Castrol Hypoy Gear Oil 90, pwede naman daw ito... do i really need to use MOBIL 1 synthetic gear oil for this?

Jackaroo,

Yung price ng mobil is this the synthetic? whats the grade of this LSD oil? Mas mura sya kaysa sa castrol na binili ko which cost 450 each!

I bought petron all terrain at a petron station given 285 ata ang benta sa akin! Can you please ask your friend who buys at pandacan.. the details where I can buy? Would appreciate it very much.

Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    mdpo,

The Mobilube LSA90 is a mineral oil, SAE90- no need to use a synth gear oil since we change every 20k km.

If you used Castrol Hypoy LS90, then price sounds right and it's compatible with trooper's LS diff- but not the same as castrol hypoy B90 EP oil.

I also changed the throttle position sensor (TPS-that's the technical name) at 28k km on the trooper. They removed a lot on engine top when they changed it so the cam cover gasket leaked soon after. Suggest you ask them to replace the gasket upon assembly.

What's the "RPC valve" for? Pls get details.

Will try to get info on Petron pandacan. As far as i know, there's only one sales outlet there.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mdpo,

Manifold Intake Sensor - this is the sensor which monitors yun intake nang air... yup pag nagloko yan... may tendency mag bato nang signal sa ECU na walang air na napasok.. so tama lang yan pinalitan

yung RPC ??? (ano nga ba ito nasa dulo nang dila ko to pinalitan din????)

Pwede kang manghingi nang TECH2 Printout para mas claro na makita

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Boknoy: They have done a tech2 diagnose but haven't asked them for a print out.

Just an update... the warranty guy I spoke to told me that I have to bring my unit again for diagnose.. the person in the plant just wanted to be sure.. baka daw kasi nozzle or yung RPC ???

Well I guess no other choice but to tell them to pick my car since I have ofc that day... wonder if I can entrust them my car from makati to alabang? any advise?

mdpo: I use to buy my All Terrain sa mga shops ng Petron selling LPG (yung Petron Gasul). Mas mura sa kanila. Before the best price I got was Php 240/liter sa 20th Ave. sa Cubao QC.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Namamatayan ng engine 4jx1-tc