New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jmpet626 View Post
    For fluid replacement sir for high mileage cars like Flushing of brake fluid, clutch fluid, power steering fluid, ATF exchanger yung experience ko sa Motech Mindanao ave branch wala sila proper tools/machinery when I inquired nung nagpa change oil ako.

Well yung brake, clutch, atf at power steering fluid eh pwede naman i mano mano kaso much better kung may dedicated machine talaga. Other shops kasi near Motech Mindanao ave brach meron sila gamit.

Try to inquire sir kung pano process nila when changing ng fluids nila.

OT: Nag avail pala ko ng discount card nila with included insurance and towing kaso wala pa yung card.
    OT: ano mga branch sir yung malapit sa mindanao ave na may mga gamit? Due for 10k pms na ko and parang ayaw ko na sa casa. Try ko naman sa labas. Thank you

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by archangels View Post
    OT: ano mga branch sir yung malapit sa mindanao ave na may mga gamit? Due for 10k pms na ko and parang ayaw ko na sa casa. Try ko naman sa labas. Thank you
    meron din motech in Visayas Ave Wilcon Depot.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Mindanao Avenue, sa loob mismo ng Caltex sir meron, nakita ko lang nung nagpagas ako last week. hth!

4. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by kamotekid1968 View Post
    Mindanao Avenue, sa loob mismo ng Caltex sir meron, nakita ko lang nung nagpagas ako last week. hth!
    thank you sir.

anyone of you who have tried their PMS at MOTEC mindanao ave? ok naman ba? walang hassle? pwede magdala ng sariling oil?filters? etc. salamat!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by itoangtama View Post
    I had a bad experience with Motech in VLuna. I had a problem with the ignition coils which caused the vibrating engine. They want to replace the fuel pump. I asked, is there a way to check if my fuel pump assembly is still good. They said they do not have a way of checking that. When I asked, what if the problem persists even though the fuel pump was replaced, should I still pay for the new pump, they said yes.

Kung doctor yan, di ako magtitiwala sa kanya. Tipong gusto akong operahan kahit na hindi man lang nagla-lab test.
    Oh indeed that is a lie, there is a way to test electric in-tank fuel pumps. If you remove the fuel pump module assembly the white plastic casing which encases the fuel pump motor, just remove the fuel pump motor it looks like a small metal body with black plastic on top which has two terminals one for positive and one for negative if you have electrical wires and a used ok condition battery just put the wire on the positive terminal of the fuel pump then connect it to the positive terminal of the battery, then the negative terminal of the fuel pump to the negative terminal of the battery then if the fuel pump runs w/ a turbine like sound then it is still fine and doesn't need replacing.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by rowmann1223 View Post
    2150 for regular engine oil, 3260 for fully synthetic inclusive of flush and oil filter.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    I wouldn't advice using a company's "HOUSE BRAND", the logic behind the company's private house brand is profitability. They just import the product/s from any manufacturer from any country of origin usually they choose which manufacturer can offer the cheapest price then they make their own brand name print the labels then slap it on a product. This way unlike good quality branded products which have stringent quality control but higher cost and smaller profit margin due to heavy competition from other well known brands as well. Using a private brand disregarding the quality of the said product has higher profit margin due to a very low cost. No factory can produce a very very low priced product then give you the best quality the market has to offer, they all have their costings and processes that adds to their cost.

If you check the internet MOTECH is not a multinational company, MOTECH is just a local Philippine company of repair centers how can the manufacture engine oil and other products...

Products under a company's private house brand is usually not advisable due to outsourcing from the manufacturer that can offer the cheapest price possible.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Does Motech San Fernando accepts credit card or debit card payment? I hate bringing cash kasi hehe. Sanay ako Debit and Credit card gamit ko.

Mag 2 years na yung kotse ko and plan ko ilabas sa Casa, Motech yung napili ko.

Thanks sa sasagot

8. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Hello everyone, any feedback about MOTECH located in San Joaquin or Pioneer/Shaw? So far mukang okay nmn reviews nila sa thread na toh, meaning baka lahat ng brach is similar in terms of service level?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Salanguit View Post
    Hello everyone, any feedback about MOTECH located in San Joaquin or Pioneer/Shaw? So far mukang okay nmn reviews nila sa thread na toh, meaning baka lahat ng brach is similar in terms of service level?
    any mechanic can do fluid changes. just make sure tama fluids. check your owners manual for correct at fluids.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    any mechanic can do fluid changes. just make sure tama fluids. check your owners manual for correct at fluids.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Planning to have my unit its PMS, so baka di lang fluids and palitan so, Im anticipating lang yung mga papalitan if ever meron man.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast