New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    has anyone serviced their car(s) at Motech? any experiences on them?

thanks!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Had my 3 rigs serviced in Erod branch. Okay naman so far

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Tried motech for my last change oil and preventive maintenance. service is good and efficient.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rowmann1223 View Post
    Tried motech for my last change oil and preventive maintenance. service is good and efficient.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    magkano yung oil change nila? and what oil yung gamit nila?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    2150 for regular engine oil, 3260 for fully synthetic inclusive of flush and oil filter.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    tried with our previous rides. change oil, wheel alignment & had the L300 rotors resurfaced. ok naman.
    might as well the pickup will be having the pms there soon as the warranty expires.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Hi Guys,

Quite new in the forum and in driving. Recently bought a 2nd hand 09 Innova Gas. Wanted to get feedback re Motech for their Oil Change, tune up and bottom components services. Are the services worth it? Any other good provider in Cainta that wont break the bank?

Will their FS oil be as good as what Shell, Castrol, Royal Purple, et al? From what I read oil flushing is not good, can we just skip that?

Thanks

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by topherv1 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Quite new in the forum and in driving. Recently bought a 2nd hand 09 Innova Gas. Wanted to get feedback re Motech for their Oil Change, tune up and bottom components services. Are the services worth it? Any other good provider in Cainta that wont break the bank?

Will their FS oil be as good as what Shell, Castrol, Royal Purple, et al? From what I read oil flushing is not good, can we just skip that?

Thanks

For an innova, any brand from shell, caltex and petron will do, just change the oil every 3k kms and youll be ok...kahit hindi FS is ok

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi Guys,

Thanks
    I have my service done at Motech (San Fernando). Been happy with their service and pricing (i got a discount card) and they allow me to bring my own oils and parts of choice. If you want to save a little, have them do the labor and then buy the parts you need on your time.

Since you just got your car, check what has to be done but best to do a change of all the consumables to start clean (drain and refill with fresh fluids for the transmission, coolant, differential and brakes, change fuel, air and AC filters, change oil and tune up, clean brakes, replace the serpentine belt, clean the intake plenum and MAF sensor, etc.).

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    From what I read oil flushing is not good
    It is not advisable if it is "quick service" i.e. the mechanic drains your oil, takes off the oil filter, goes out for a 15 minute break, then closes your drain plug, installs a new oil filter and tops up on new oil.

Some of the residual flushing chemical is still there inside your engine, due to the short drain interval.

Flushing chemicals maybe used, but let your engine drain overnight.

Be sure to tape a reminder on the steering wheel of the car that it has no engine oil.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast