New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    GUYS I NEED HELP!!!!

Updating this thread at BUTAS NANAMAN FUEL TANK KO! (pardon for the all caps...im just frustrated! Im on my way to my 6th fuel tank!)

W-O-W!

Please help me...thanks!

-martin

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    also to update for the longest time i had removed my charcoal canister already to remove this component as a cause...

PLEASE HELP thanks

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Have you considered the possibility of your car being victimized by vandals? Do you park it overnight unguarded and in the streets? This is very unusual given all the solutions that the experts posted and still...the problem persists.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    HYDROVAC brakes has a one way valve that is connected to the engine, pde ikabit yon ng baliktaran. Try mo gamitin yon to ease the pressure sa tank mo, pero at tha same time di naman papasok ang hangin sa luob. nasa 100p lang yon.

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CivicVTi View Post
    Have you considered the possibility of your car being victimized by vandals? Do you park it overnight unguarded and in the streets? This is very unusual given all the solutions that the experts posted and still...the problem persists.
    thank you for replying civic...

this is not a problem i park the vehicle in our garage...

as for sayad, i ask everybody to go out of the vehicle pag may sakay...

sakit na talaga sa ulo ito

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby75 View Post
    HYDROVAC brakes has a one way valve that is connected to the engine, pde ikabit yon ng baliktaran. Try mo gamitin yon to ease the pressure sa tank mo, pero at tha same time di naman papasok ang hangin sa luob. nasa 100p lang yon.
    thanks for the tip. will consider putting one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The mmysterious fuel tanks for an efi corolla ae92