New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 622 of 655 FirstFirst ... 522572612618619620621622623624625626632 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,220 of 6542
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ^
    Eh halos iilan taon pa lang sa market yang double core ng vic. Pero siimula binanatan ni dvldoc at binuksan para makita yung loob eh ayaw ko na. Alam mo yung kahit magimprove pa eh waley na, nadungisan na.

and sa gasket na lang mas ok yung gamit ng baldwin na "kwadrado type"

pero kung comparison eh vs casa oem filter eh kay vic na ako. Yan ang kabalastugan sobrang overprice sa casa tapos mga subcontract lang naman.

Yung oil filter ng subaru sti sa motor image alam nyo magkano. Tumatagingting na 2,200 or 2700 ba. Ayun may tinulungan ako nakabili 400pesos.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I suggest you try Wix or Baldwin oil filters. I ordered a Wix filter for the ASX from a Shopee seller (sewingpro) who happens to be a Tsikoteer also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes thank u I actually use baldwin oil filter before but price keeps on increasing so I decided to choose other brands.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Yes thank u I actually use baldwin oil filter before but price keeps on increasing so I decided to choose other brands.

Mas mura yung Wix oil filters kaysa Baldwin or Amsoil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    crazy_boy, do you have wix oil filter for isuzu 4JG2, PN 8-97329-911-0?

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    I try to sell lower than SRP. But tbh, madami nag bebenta ng Wix sa shopee ng overpriced. Almost x2 yung price, e meron naman bumibili hehe

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Yes sir hehe ako yung seller its the same filter for the R18 engine

I already followed your store bro, sayo nako kukuha pag may need ako, baka may parts Karin ng tractor head ng Hino?

Sent from my vivo 1906 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Yes sir hehe ako yung seller its the same filter for the R18 engine

bro, nagbebenta ka din ng wix cabin and air filter?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I bought a 6lit cannister of Hyundai Xteer D700 10w30 for my 2014 Hyundai Accent CRDI. Affordable at P1,600.02 including shipping.
    Another oil I want to try in the future is Cyclon for my 2018 Sportage. For now, I bought another batch of Kixx PAO C3 5w40.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Advantages of Fully Synthetic Engine Oil
    (Based on the Honda Cars Pangasinan PMS Orientation by After Sales-EVP Alvin Lo):

Fully Synthetic Engine Oil (FSEO)
    Mineral Engine Oil (MEO)

1. FSEO is less viscous / less thicker than MEO, thus making it faster to get around the engine's components during cold cranking starts. It envelopes the pistons and cylinders faster, causing less friction and metal-to-metal rubbing.
    2. FSEO has many additives that MEO doesn't have. The different kinds of additives have varying properties like anti-boiling, anti-bubble forming, anti-lumping, metal cleaning, etc. These additives are active only for a given time (4-6 months); so prolonged engine oil use will deteriorate the additive properties. This is the reason behind the change oil recommendation after six months, or 10T kilometers (whichever comes first).
    3. Dirty air that enters the engine from dirty clogged air filters will pollute the FSEO / MEO faster and may seriously damage the engine. Regular replacement of air filters and oil filters is crucial to maintaining the engine's performance and prolonging its life.
    4. As engine technology improves, so does the quality of FSEO. Use the recommended FSEO grade from the Manufacturer to ensure optimal engine protection and peak performance.

Repost from Mr. Gel Angeles FB Page. Fyi.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Advantages of Fully Synthetic Engine Oil
    (Based on the Honda Cars Pangasinan PMS Orientation by After Sales-EVP Alvin Lo):

Fully Synthetic Engine Oil (FSEO)
    Mineral Engine Oil (MEO)

1. FSEO is less viscous / less thicker than MEO, thus making it faster to get around the engine's components during cold cranking starts. It envelopes the pistons and cylinders faster, causing less friction and metal-to-metal rubbing.
    2. FSEO has many additives that MEO doesn't have. The different kinds of additives have varying properties like anti-boiling, anti-bubble forming, anti-lumping, metal cleaning, etc. These additives are active only for a given time (4-6 months); so prolonged engine oil use will deteriorate the additive properties. This is the reason behind the change oil recommendation after six months, or 10T kilometers (whichever comes first).
    3. Dirty air that enters the engine from dirty clogged air filters will pollute the FSEO / MEO faster and may seriously damage the engine. Regular replacement of air filters and oil filters is crucial to maintaining the engine's performance and prolonging its life.
    4. As engine technology improves, so does the quality of FSEO. Use the recommended FSEO grade from the Manufacturer to ensure optimal engine protection and peak performance.

Repost from Mr. Gel Angeles FB Page. Fyi.

first time seeing additives active for only 4-6 months

10. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    first time seeing additives active for only 4-6 months
    LOL eh businessman siguro yan si Alvin Lo, hindi tribologist

Deestone pls don't repost such nonsense. sa FB repost ng repost mga tao w/o verifying. tapos naka free FB pa so they can't google

Mineral , semi synthetic or fully synthetic?