New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    theory my ass.

walang maloloko kung walang magpapaloko.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by snowbound View Post
    just want to be clarified. i purchased a fuel saver device, the magnet one. it is fitted in the fuel line. it promised to give additional engine power and fuel efficiency. ive been using this for quite long time now but i just cant feel the difference. is this really effective? sales person suggested i should add more magnets to make it work. hope to be enlightened on this.

Na-magnet ka.....

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    tnx for the replies. your links were really helpful to figure out what's the real score on these devices. maybe DTI should step on this issue. companies selling these things are duly licensed to sell, licensed to sell something that doesnt work. pure and simple, this is stealing other people's money. tnx buddy

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    tnx for the replies. your links were really helpful to figure out what's the real score on these devices. maybe DTI should step on this issue. companies selling these things are duly licensed to sell, licensed to sell something that doesnt work. pure and simple, this is stealing other people's money. tnx buddy

Sir, magkano mo nabili yung magnet mo?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    walang sense ung magnet. proper maintenance pa rin ang best way para makatipid ng gas

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    na hipnotismo ka hehehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just want to be clarified. i purchased a fuel saver device, the magnet one. it is fitted in the fuel line. it promised to give additional engine power and fuel efficiency. ive been using this for quite long time now but i just cant feel the difference. is this really effective? sales person suggested i should add more magnets to make it work. hope to be enlightened on this.
    Yup, magnets on your fuel line work very well .... to lighten your wallet. If they offered you a money back guarantee, I strongly suggest you to take advantage of it.

Next time, ask us before using any more fool ... este! ... fuel saving gadgets.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Yup, tanong ka lang agad muna sa tsikot, o search lang sa forums.

Sana makapag refund ka rin sa shop na iyon.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ang alam ko sa tuktok ng kontador inilalagay yung magnet hehehehe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
magnets as fuel saver