New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks din... Mike, kung nakita mo text mo ako hehe kung nakita ko text kita :P Pero may alam akong SeaOil sa Ortigas Extension bago mag Valley Golf near Brookside... Layo nga lang sakin... Diba meron dun sa Pasig? Coming from Shaw, kanan sa dulo near the motels, then parang may nakita ako dating SeaOil dun before you reach C5, tama ba?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    here is the list for southern luzon

SOUTH LUZON
    Mataas na Lupa, Indang, Cavite
    Alfonso, Cavite
    Siniloan, Laguna
    Calamba, Laguna
    Sta Cruz, Laguna
    Sta. Rosa, Laguna
    Lipa, Batangas
    Muzon, Batangas
    Brgy. Bucal, Lemery Batangas
    Brgy. Panhulan, Agoncillo Batangas
    San Juan, Batangas
    San Pascual Batangas City
    Tuy, Batangas
    Brgy. Caranan, Pasacao, Camarines Sur
    Olivan, Naga City
    Brgy. Inosluban, Lipa City
    Tiaong, Quezon*
    Brgy. Tagbakin, Atimonan, Quezon
    Sampaloc, Quezon
    Isabang, Lucena City

for a complete list..just log on to their website...i just can't seem to find the membership part of this promo/discount

http://www.seaoil.com.ph/about/network.htm

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by OTEP
    Magkano kaya ang membership? :D
    Actually, all you need to do is fill up their application form and have it stamped whenever you fill up in a Seaoil gas station . After you've accumulated enough stamps on the form you'll be given a "Loyal Biyahero" card (Given after a few weeks but you'll be given a temporary form so that you can avail of the discounts immediately after getting enough stamps.) . All you need to do is drive up to the specified "Loyal Biyahero" pump and fill up to avail of the 10c discount.

I was able to get enough stamps on the application form after, I think, about 3 tanks full in my 92L tank Pajero.

By the way, according to GMA news last night, there's a Seaoil gas station in San Juan (along P. Guevarra, I think) that sells diesel at around P23/liter. Not sure if this includes the Loyal Biyahero discount already. There are supposedly a lot of cars already frequenting this gas station due to it's slightly cheaper gas price. Anyone from San Juan who can verify this?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I fill up the San Juan SeaOil whenever I pass by it. Mura nga doon. Actually, lahat silang magkakatabi ay mura. I just hope hindi daya ang amount.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ako sa mindanao ave or sa quirino hw ako nagpapakrga ng sea oil sa loyal biyahero pumps. lahat ba may bio exceed na?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    as compared to the other diesels, would you say that seaoil offers the best?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys good news.

the seaoil station near q.ave-edsa is offering diesel for just 23.90.that's .50 centavos off your regular price.

pero yung MIDDLE pump lang ang ganun.so wag kayo sa 1st pump.

hindi niyo kailangan ng any membership card sa lakbay ek ek choovaloo na yan.basta sa middle pump kayo magpakarga, automatic na less 50 centavos.

every 1000pesos, i buy the 125 bioexceed and 875 sa diesel.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    If you gas up at seaoil , never forget to use BioExceed! It's amazing. Mileage can gain as low as 5 % up to 30 % depending on the road pattern and engine condition plus it will prolong the maintenace by cleaning nozzles of your injector. Remember that emissions are product of poor combustion. 100 effort to improve combustion will improve emission and increase mileage! pero after exhaust treatment sa tambutso will not gain combustion improvement. Pansamantala lang yun. This one, BioExceed, it really works! try nyo!!!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    b io active...kapatid mo ba si bioexceed?

baka pwede bawasan ang presyo..ang mahal eh..herhehrer

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    glenn,
    bakit sa middle pump lang un sa mas mababa?..

ok lang ba un sa mga engines na bago?. kasi diba parang i heard na stustuck un nozzle ng mga bago ngaun sa dumi ng diesel..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Latest SeaOil news