New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Sorry if im using the wrong word.

I would like to ask po sana kung ano problem ng Series 3 SENTRA ko, pag tumatagal ng takbo parang kumadkadyot, para bang yung mauubusan ng gasolina, pero I did checked the meter loaded pa nman ng gas.

I was going to antipolo that time sa sumulong pakyat biglang naging ganun, then I tried to shut down the engine, naging ok nman, then later on after 5mins naging ganun ulit, sa tingin nyo mga boss, whats the problem?

Thanks in advanced po!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by wrecck View Post
    Sorry if im using the wrong word.

I would like to ask po sana kung ano problem ng Series 3 SENTRA ko, pag tumatagal ng takbo parang kumadkadyot, para bang yung mauubusan ng gasolina, pero I did checked the meter loaded pa nman ng gas.

I was going to antipolo that time sa sumulong pakyat biglang naging ganun, then I tried to shut down the engine, naging ok nman, then later on after 5mins naging ganun ulit, sa tingin nyo mga boss, whats the problem?

Thanks in advanced po!

what's your engine size and family? what is your mileage? what type of fuel delivery system do you have? what type of ignition system? what was the last thing done to the engine prior to the symptoms? how is the brake system? do you have manual transaxle or automatic transaxle?

Kumakadyot