New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Alam ko na aesthetics lang po yung skidplate, pero hindi po ba sya maging sagabal sa parts ng ilalim ng engine ng Fortuner? would it not affect components during oil change?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    Alam ko na aesthetics lang po yung skidplate, pero hindi po ba sya maging sagabal sa parts ng ilalim ng engine ng Fortuner? would it not affect components during oil change?
    if the skid plate will not reach back enough, so as to interfere with the drain plug and the oil filter...

won't the skid plate serve as kittens' and mice's terrace?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    May stock skid plate naman ang fortuner po.. although may available na aftermarket TRD skid plate for additional porma.. may mga holes naman yan to access the oil filter and drain plug

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Parang sa Monty, may aftermarket available pero yung stock need pa kalasin during oil change. Post mo boss sa Fortuner thread

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    bolt on lang yan, it easily be remove and re-install after servicing

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    May stock skid plate naman ang fortuner po.. although may available na aftermarket TRD skid plate for additional porma.. may mga holes naman yan to access the oil filter and drain plug
    Correct... i remember na uso skid plate for ecosport...and yes, it has access for oil drain and filter... like remove the cover of oil drain and filter with a screw...one of the benefits is road noise?

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk