New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try mo si Speedyfix, Miggs should be able to help you out.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jeegoogs
    helo! check mo yung vacuum diapragm valve mo and un line.usually rubber ang linyada.kung minsan kasi may leak at kung intact un line without leakage mostly diapragm valve ang diperencya or stucked up.
    Normally pag switch on mo ng aircond,mmaintain ng diapragm valve mo by vacuum un RPM ng engine thru a linkage sa acelerator mechanism.Pag defective un diapragm,d stable and ENgine RPM usually pag automatic on & off and aircond.

pag na check mo na at same condition parin,go kana sa advice ni Ianrex carb cleaning and carb nozzle check.

hope this can help you....
    Hello Sir Jeegoogs!

Saan po ba exact location ng vacuum diaphragm valve? Sa may carburator ba or sa AC compressor. Ano itsura/shape nya? Hope you can share the info kasi baka po makuha ko sa DIY. Thanks.
    Btw, my engine is a Mitsu 4g63 (2000cc) with carburator type fuel system.
    Another question po, yun po bang sinasabi nilang servo motor (also, related to idling problem) is only applicable sa fuel injection type?

Hope you can help me. Thanks

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    The problem is with the *Idle Speed Controller* or solenoid.

This seems to be a very common problem with Mitsubishis, it's the second time I'm gonna say that it's probably the most-asked question in the forum.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BongRev
    ...Btw, my engine is a Mitsu 4g63 (2000cc) with carburator type fuel system.
    Another question po, yun po bang sinasabi nilang servo motor (also, related to idling problem) is only applicable sa fuel injection type?
    Nope. Newer carbs are more sophisticated and even sometimes use a O2 sensor to monitor and control the Air-Fuel ratio.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last edited by ching; July 25th, 2005 at 01:39 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    kanina humataw ako sa libis siguro umabot ng 120kph with a/c on tapos biglang tumaas yung idling from 900rpm to 2000rpm hangang makauwi na ko sa rosario? bkit ganon?

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Ching, I have been having the same problem lately and I also have the same symptom as yours in another thread. Kahapon, napansin ko yung ACCELERATOR CABLE ko na na parang "nakatiklop". So it seems that if you hit the accelerator so hard, parang nde na bumabalik sa original location nya. Bibili ako nang bagong cable later. 'Hope it solves my problem.

Isa pang problem ko eh pag nag start ako tuwing umaga, ang baba nang idling, 500-600RPM lang. So ang siste, gagamitin ko pa din yung auto kasi after mga 5 kms na andar, babalik n sya dun sa desired idling ko. Pero may mga times na bumabagsak pa din. Although, nakita ko yung problem sa accelerator cable, I cannot think of any correlation between that and the low idling problem. Hope anyone in this forum can shed some light on that.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    ok thanks! ill check my accelerator cable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
idling problem