New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Hi mga bro! do you have idea kung magkano aabutin kung mag papalit ako ng timing belt, Idler,tesioner bearing? at saan ba ako makakabili ng genuine toyota parts? hope you can help me guys.. by the way yung engine ko ay 3sg pang MR2 3rd gen..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Banawe would be the best place to start.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    try nyo sa ichi-ban, sa banawe. look for atong.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi there!

My HiLux has a 3L engine and the quotation I got for the timing belt, idler bearing, tensioner bearing, upper seal, and lower seal is in the neighborhood of around P11,000.00++.

But since I plan on getting the parts from Celica along Araneta Ave. and plan on paying cash, I'm getting them at about P9,000.00++

Hope this helps.

Good luck with your search!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Ok thank you guys! at least I have idea this week ko kasi papalitan lahat yan.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCharger View Post
    Hi there!

My HiLux has a 3L engine and the quotation I got for the timing belt, idler bearing, tensioner bearing, upper seal, and lower seal is in the neighborhood of around P11,000.00++.

But since I plan on getting the parts from Celica along Araneta Ave. and plan on paying cash, I'm getting them at about P9,000.00++

Hope this helps.

Good luck with your search!
    ok naman dito sa celica kung original or OEM rin maski replacement din hindi ka bibigyan ng peke lang ang hanap mo ok dito mamili maski magpagawa sa kanila ok din.

how much i need to prepare for replacing timing belt...