New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    None. Just give the OR/CR, money to our trusted guy, car in garage, and in the afternoon, newly registered.

No show
    hahaha, easy money

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    The emmissions test is just a money making scheme. The standards are so low. They have to let PUVs and buses pass. If those smoke belching poorly maintained jeeps and buses can pass, what more your cars.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    no matter how ill maintained the vehicle is, a crisp 500 peso bill always does the trick.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    oo nga naman ... which standard are we being tested

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    The emmissions test is just a money making scheme. The standards are so low. They have to let PUVs and buses pass. If those smoke belching poorly maintained jeeps and buses can pass, what more your cars.
    i ask myself: have i ever seen a puj being emission-tested? i go to the center 3 times a year for my cars for many years now... i pass in front of the center several times a week.. never have i seen a puj..

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i ask myself: have i ever seen a puj being emission-tested? i go to the center 3 times a year for my cars for many years now... i pass in front of the center several times a week.. never have i seen a puj..
    LTO will let the PUJ pass the test ... tapos Sagip Pasig (grupo ni Gina Lopez) will apprehend them pero matagal ko ng hindi nakikita yang grupo na yan

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    baka meron silang special lane mga bosing ang nag-aasikaso

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12