New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by JC-Tsikot View Post
    Sige! try mo tapos sabihin mo ano nangyari.. hingi tayo ng sample kay Pertua. Try ko sila contakin..
    yun nga din ang tanong maganda ba talaga sa engine yan, any pros and cons

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kolokoy27 View Post
    yun nga din ang tanong maganda ba talaga sa engine yan, any pros and cons
    I tried it on 2 of my former rides, a 2010 hyundai grand starex and a 2012 kia sorento crdi. BOTH OF THEM SUFFERED FROM LOWER POWER AND LOWER FUEL EFFICIENCY. BAGSAK ANG FUEL ECONOMY KO BY AS MUCH AS 25%. and it took at least 2 oil changes for the fuel economy to go back to normal.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    I tried it on 2 of my former rides, a 2010 hyundai grand starex and a 2012 kia sorento crdi. BOTH OF THEM SUFFERED FROM LOWER POWER AND LOWER FUEL EFFICIENCY. BAGSAK ANG FUEL ECONOMY KO BY AS MUCH AS 25%. and it took at least 2 oil changes for the fuel economy to go back to normal.
    sakin wala halos pinagbago, the only thing i noticed mas pumino yung idling, toyota corolla 16v 4af engine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by box_type View Post
    the only thing i noticed mas pumino yung idling, toyota corolla 16v 4af engine

i also get mas pinong idling, as well as the perceived better hatak, everytime i have an oil change.
    regular mineral oil only. no additives nor flushing of any sort.
    Last edited by dr. d; September 6th, 2018 at 09:20 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ewan ko lang, all banks give their clients Grace periods, hinde lang siguro one month kayo delayed.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i also get mas pinong idling, as well as the perceived better hatak, everytime i have an oil change.
    regular mineral oil only. no additives nor flushing of any sort.
    what i meant was compared to the other oil i'm using mas better ang idling nung ginamit ko yang pertua na yan and yes as well as the "perceived better hatak" na din

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Ewan ko lang, all banks give their clients Grace periods, hinde lang siguro one month kayo delayed.

if the grace period is not mentioned in the contract, it should not be expected.

if the owner fails in his monthlies early on in the game, re-possessing and re-selling the car might not be enough to cover the bank's investment. after all, who wants to buy a used car at brand-new price?
    but if the car is all but paid for, with only 5 months of hulogs to complete... that is the type of car i want to re-possess. at that stage, nabayaran ng ang bangko ng investment nila, puede pang i-benta muli to make even more money.
    evil thoughts, me.
    heh heh.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Baka naman prior the oil change, may mechanical problems na sasakyan mo like fuel injector or before oil change, inconsistent and Preventive Maintenance ng sasakyan mo. Filipinos are very skeptical when using "new" product and lalo na kapag local or china made. Piece of advice, the product is already speaking its claim to itself with the US patent and the testimonials of majority of this thread so better look first of the mechanical side of the irregularities of your car and please do research na ang CRDI engine ay "High Maintenance" meaning you should follow religiously your PM schedule and only fuel up the car with at least EURO4 standard fuel.

9. Join Date
    May 2018
    Sana hindi na lang naimbento ang langis no?

*plays recorded TV comedy show laughter*

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer03 View Post
    Baka naman prior the oil change, may mechanical problems na sasakyan mo like fuel injector or before oil change, inconsistent and Preventive Maintenance ng sasakyan mo. Filipinos are very skeptical when using "new" product and lalo na kapag local or china made. Piece of advice, the product is already speaking its claim to itself with the US patent and the testimonials of majority of this thread so better look first of the mechanical side of the irregularities of your car and please do research na ang CRDI engine ay "High Maintenance" meaning you should follow religiously your PM schedule and only fuel up the car with at least EURO4 standard fuel.

So explain mo nga bakit bumalik sa dati ang fuel economy ng 2 kotse after 2 oil changes at wala naman ibang ginawa????? Euro 2 po ang starex 2010 at sorento 2012. Unioil gamit ko that time which was actually euro 4.

Langya ako pa pinagsabihan ng maintenance schedule e. Change oil ko kaya mukha mo. 1st post mo pa lang, pang 10,010 post ko na to. Kilalanin mo muna bago mo kontrahin iho.
    Last edited by yebo; November 22nd, 2018 at 12:55 PM.

Is this the highly acclaimed Pertua engine additive?