New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    GC, I know a mechanic in Pasig, C.Raymundo corner Glorietta St. His name is Fidel 0918-3384024. TOPS pangalan ng shop. He may be able to help you.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    if sending the car back to the other person means na wala ka na ilalabas na pera and the car is busted narin then it really can't get much worse.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    sir speedy 've been monitoring the oil consumption and it seems na d naman mtakaw

Regular ko rin check ung spark plugs d naman namamasa.... sa breather lang po tlaga ung langis at mahina hatak nia. possible ba na valve seals to? magkano po kaya mgagastos?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Thanks for the info h1tman.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    if you need an estimate just call the shop. the number is in my sig. pero better to have it checked to be sure.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Guys mga mag kano po ba yung average na gastos sa engine overhaul??? juz wanted to have an idea. thnx

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    mga Sir me ndaanan po ako shop knina. Nag inquire po ako for an estimate and ung estimate nila is 39k for the overhaul. Nagulat ako kz 15k don is for machine shop.
    Tama po ba estimate na yun?
    Ano po ba gagawin sa machine shop at ganun sya kamahal?

Thanks

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wow... ang mahal naman nyan. :huh:

9. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    we only have our machining done in VW precision. probably the best machine shop in manila. they charge pretty high for most work but you can be sure of the work they do. things as simple as refacing can really be botched up by tabi tabi machine shops that use rough stones for refacing (believe me). the figures quoted are always rough estimates since we cannot see how bad the actual damage is until you open up the engine. i prefer giving a higher estimate so that it encompasses most of the work that needs to be done rather than giving a low one (just to get you to have the work done with us) then once nabuksan ang dami pa pala kelangan idagdag and the estimate is next to useless.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Hiniram muna ung car ng daddy ko. Me relative ata na mgchecheck sa condition ng car. Binigay ko na... mukhang sya gagastos hehehehe. Thanks speedyfix.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
HELP naman po.... Engine problem-Corolla