New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Guy.... might help me to give some ideas ...

My ride having a problem ... about the idling goes up and down iyong indicator
    niya once naka on ang a/c .. but whent a/c off normal idling niya around 950rpm.
    do you think auxillary fan also a factor that cause of this aside from servo kit.

please help me

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    pa-check mo muna yung servo ... also you might want to check your belts ;-)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I already had replace the belt with new one last 2 months and the servo ...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    the reason why nang nag paayos ako and nagkarga ng freon/A/C ay nag flactuate ang idling up and down....

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Pa check mu fuel system. Wag servo lang. Ang GTi namin dati pinalitan ng servo un pala e hindi servo kundi ung mismong kinakabitan ng servo. Sakit ng Lancer yan.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    kokey, after your fuel system has been check ... ok na iyong GTI mo.......?
    matagal checkin ang fuel system ..... is seems strange kasi... they always tell servo...
    as far a i know servo ay hindi ganun kadali diba...? any factor that possible cause
    of this flactuating the idling.

appreciated your advise.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last time I experienced fluctuating idle was when the so-called aircon tech overcharged my system.

Have your engine checked. It might just be a loose wire or hose somewhere. The servo's gears can be replaced if needed but sometimes just cleaning it does wonders. Click on the link on my signature and look for the "Recommended Shops and Mechanics" thread.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    thanks bro..... actually I already replace the servo..... and done tune up chang oil...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    No prob bro. Ok na idling mo? Kano pala kuha mo sa servo? Surplus o brand new?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    bro, iyong nga eh... surplus lang iyon binili ko,,, and 3 months na ginamit . tapus
    pinaayos ko a/c last week lang .. nang nakargahan ng freon.... a day after... nagkaproblema iyong idling.... then pinacheck ko ang sabi naman servo daw...

any suggestion... kasi mahal ng servo.... diba... kuha ko sa surplus sa imus 5K.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
HELP MY GLXI 93 A/T  Idling problem