New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    hay naku ano naman kaya magagawa ng planta sa kaso na ito. share ko lang, last week I had a 2006 civic no start then galling casa, ang naging problema ay bad ground lang (the 12v supply sa crankshaft sensor ay dropping out, catched the glitch by oscilloscope).
    i'm not saying na yan problema ng civic nyo but it will help to check all powers and ground.
    Last edited by t2erns; January 16th, 2014 at 08:17 AM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    noted po t2erns. tnx

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    Casa's mostly operate with apprentice, maybe 2 or 1 are the only real mechanic that you wouldnt really call experts. They are only good reading codes and troubleshooting by the books. Those experienced and good mechanics were long gone working abroad. You'd sometimes better off with roadside talyer having more experience in troubleshooting.

TS, if you're suspecting immobilizer shutting your injectors then start working with the immobilizer. Possibilites are your computer got fried or needs reprogramming. Swapping parts could be the best way to check. Dalhin mo yan sa banawe, tapos na yan.
    Sir meron po sila spare computer box and sensors. na try na daw nila i swap pero ayaw talaga, aside from that nakiki communicate daw yung computer ko sa computer nila.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by clei_torres View Post
    Sir meron po sila spare computer box and sensors. na try na daw nila i swap pero ayaw talaga, aside from that nakiki communicate daw yung computer ko sa computer nila.
    that's a good indication that the issue is more likely a wiring issue (power and grounds as I posted earlier)

in my case IIRC it's the ground G101 (hidden beside the throttle body), that ground supplied the ground for the pcm, being intermittent the pcm loses power momentarily. that's the reason the ground supplied by the computer to the coil side of the pgmfi relay is also lost and that will skew the readings of the sensors like crankshaft position sensor and thus the no start condition. the glitch is very intermittent and very fast that no digital tester can catch (I used oscilloscope to catch the glitch).

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by t2erns View Post
    that's a good indication that the issue is more likely a wiring issue (power and grounds as I posted earlier)

in my case IIRC it's the ground G101 (hidden beside the throttle body), that ground supplied the ground for the pcm, being intermittent the pcm loses power momentarily. that's the reason the ground supplied by the computer to the coil side of the pgmfi relay is also lost and that will skew the readings of the sensors like crankshaft position sensor and thus the no start condition. the glitch is very intermittent and very fast that no digital tester can catch (I used oscilloscope to catch the glitch).
    Sir na quote ko napo yung message nyo sa SA ko, ang sagot sakin na check na namin, update nalang daw po ako kung umandar na kotse...ewa ko ba kung ano pa gagawin nila

6. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Pa F1 naman po ako

Meron po akong problema sa mitsu El carburetor type kapag coldstart po kasi in the morning pag start mamamatay din agad unless sabayan mo ng acceleration ano po kaya pinaka possibleng problema ng itlog ko mga sir's please pa F1 po ako tnx more power sa lahat ng may itlog

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    binalikan ko yung first post nyo, bago nasira alternator maayos naman andar ng car? how about the alternator, original ba ang pinalit? may ginawa ba conversion sa wiring ng alternator? na try na ba paandarin na tanggal ang wiring ng alternator?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Ngayon lang na detect sira. Sira daw po catalytic converter kaya ayaw umandar makina. Mahal ng quote ng casa for catalytic converter P42K! San po kaya makakamura? Re alternator, denso po nabili ko, kamukhang kamukha po ng stock na alternator at same ang spec. na mitsubishi ang tatak ng oem alternator. Wala pong ginalaw sa wirings. Maayos din po andar nya before

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by clei_torres View Post
    Ngayon lang na detect sira. Sira daw po catalytic converter kaya ayaw umandar makina. Mahal ng quote ng casa for catalytic converter P42K! San po kaya makakamura? Re alternator, denso po nabili ko, kamukhang kamukha po ng stock na alternator at same ang spec. na mitsubishi ang tatak ng oem alternator. Wala pong ginalaw sa wirings. Maayos din po andar nya before
    sira catalytic converter pero wala ka CEL related sa O2 sensor? ung iba nga tinatanggal talaga ang catalytic converter umaandar pa rin naman kotse nila.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Ewan ko nga sir. Pero sabi ng SA nung tinangal catalytic converter umandar daw makina

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast