New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Hi po magbabago po ba tunog ng car ko if pinalagyan ko siya ng UEL headers.. Naka chambered muffler na po siya...Will the sound change or hindi?...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cdjay23 View Post
    Hi po magbabago po ba tunog ng car ko if pinalagyan ko siya ng UEL headers.. Naka chambered muffler na po siya...Will the sound change or hindi? thanks po
    if i may ask,
    what is your vehicle po?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if i may ask,
    what is your vehicle po?
    Altis 2004 po..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Help po.. I dont know if kukuha ako ng UEL headers bukas. Altis 2004 with chambered muffler. Magbabago po pa kaya sounds nito if I put some headers?(rumble sounds)

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Help po.. I dont know if kukuha ako ng UEL headers bukas. Altis 2004 with chambered muffler. Magbabago po pa kaya sounds nito if I put some headers?(rumble sounds)
    i don't know... but it seems to me, that tambutso sounds does not go well with the altis... that i expect the altis to be a quiet car, even if it is burning rubber at the stoplight quarter miler...
    but that's just me.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i don't know... but it seems to me, that tambutso sounds does not go well with the altis... that i expect the altis to be a quiet car, even if it is burning rubber at the stoplight quarter miler...
    but that's just me.
    Corolla Altis 1.6E 24 - Uel header - YouTube
    nagagandahan lang po kasi ako sounds nitong altis nato.. i dont know if ganto rin kalalabasan ng sounds ng car ko if nilagyan ko ng UEL headers kasama ng chambered muffler..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Altis on the video sounds like it has a straight through muffler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post
    The Altis on the video sounds like it has a straight through muffler.

Ung akin po is muffler lang.. If pina Full exhaust ko po kaya ung chambered muffler ko magbabago po ba sounds nito?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hard to speculate and comment. Only one way to find out.

Look for the owner of the altis and ask him about his setup. Take it from there.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Hi po magbabago po ba tunog ng car ko if pinalagyan ko siya ng UEL headers.. Naka chambered muffler na po siya...Will the sound change or hindi? thanks po
    During the old Nodalos days, kapag pina headers mo ang kotse mo, expect a change in sound = loud.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Headers po!