New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i have a feeling that this was asked before anyway have done some browsing mejo bulag ata at walang makita heheh

saan maganda magpa oil change , fuel filter change calibrate etc ....

i usually go to goodyear high performance center sa las pinas went there yesterday aga ko nandun around 8:45 am the place was jam packed...so right now am lookin for other good shops pref las pinas area or manila ok lang kahit qc talo talo na basta mahusay open pag sundays and maganda :roll: sana kung pwede appointment heheheh :lol:

thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    burnkin: I highly recommend chieffy's gas station (Marc station) along Pedro Gil. Magaling ang mekaniko nya and best of all pwede Sundays. Just don't go on a Wednesday coz its the mechanic's day off.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wiretap does he have oem oil and fuel filters or do i have to purchase them on my own?
    the only replacement brand i use is bosch 8)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    btw san sa pedrogil?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ako kay GlennSter sa Kamias kasi malapit lang and competitive ang prizes. They also have my favorite replacement parts (ViC, 555, etc.).

Si chieffy sa Manila siya. Check out his station's ad sa homepage ng Tsikot.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i second the motion on chieffy's gas station.

day off lang nga niya on saturdays. but pumasok siya dati just to oversee the undercoating of my 323.

libre pa lunch / merienda! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

just bring your own parts if you can.

good shop to have an oil change