New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    any idea kung how much? kahit ballpark figure lang.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mahina ang 8K for stainless steel, mandrel bent headers

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ouch! ipon pako!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by ssaloon
    ghost::: how much did it cost you and where ka nagpakabit?
    I had it done at Nodalos Shaw but that branch is closed na. The people there transfered to the branch at E.Rod Sr near corner to Araneta.

Price? forgot na.

The main thing I like about nodalos is that they always do very good welding work as compared to Freemuff. Downside with nodalos, they have almost no stainless steel stuff so best to bring your own. The bigger CAT that I am using also came from nodalos.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by mazdamazda
    ssaloon, i'll try to post it tom... kalkalin ko pa mga resibo..

i also suggest that you don't replace your pipings if that is your daily driver...

if you decide to get a larger diameter one, you'll experience some torque loss at low rpms, while you'll gain some hp at mid-high rpms...
    usually true but I am running on 2.25in piping but with stock muffler. Engine revs up pretty fast while keeping good torque at low to mid range RPM. High-rpm power slighty compromised (as compared to freeflow muffler).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i might go for CPM, pero i'll still wait for mazdamazda's recommended shop sa roosevelt.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OEM is the retail outlet of an OE supplier of exhaust systems.
    It's across the Pepsi warehouse(?) along roosevelt.
    It's a little difficult to find if you don't catch their sign(if they haven't changed it yet).

Having said that, if you haven't had you exhuast done yet, we offer the service now at our workshop.
    Mandrel bent stainless steel is used exclusively.
    TIG welded polished to a chrome like finish.
    Other welding services also offered, Acy-Oxy, Arc & MIG.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    auto_xer san b ung shop nyo? auto_xer question lang magkano kay aabutin pag nagpakabit ako ng full exhaust system sa revo ko with gasoline engine? magkakaroon ba ako ng problema pag nagpakabit ako nito or in short what is the pros and cons nito. tnx hope you will help me with this problem...

godbless

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jevy0712,
    Have to measure the amount of material you exhaust system is going to use to quote a price.

1328 e.rodriguez between t.morato & balete drive, besied Bilyar.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Full exhaust systems