New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Lowest I did was 8 liters left in my Starex. The gasboy kept scratching his head, wondering why it took so long to fill it up. My wife and I ran out of gas in our CRV looking around for a factory in an export processing zone. Had to hitch a ride from a company shuttle to get gas outside.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by HIFI View Post
    Konting OT lang.

Never fill up your tank when you see a Tanker sa gas station. Nag mi-mix kasi yung latak/dumi pag diskarga ng fuel sa underground tanks. It will usually take an hour for the latak to settle down.

thanks very much for the advice.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    1/4 should be safe..pero mas maganda sana kung alam mo kung gano kalakas kumunsumo yung ride mo para matancha mo din .. halimbawa e 5 km/li kumunsumo e dapat before 1/4 e magpakarga na para safe ..

tanung ko lang po..di ba delikado yung catalytic converter kapag masyadong mababa na yung fuel level?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ranken View Post
    1/4 should be safe..pero mas maganda sana kung alam mo kung gano kalakas kumunsumo yung ride mo para matancha mo din .. halimbawa e 5 km/li kumunsumo e dapat before 1/4 e magpakarga na para safe ..

tanung ko lang po..di ba delikado yung catalytic converter kapag masyadong mababa na yung fuel level?
    1/4 or below is a sign for me to refill my fuel tank, no need to worry na mauubusan ako ng gas.

Catalytic Converter has nothing to do with the fuel level. it is more on pollution control.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    half of my gauge or sometimes lower, fill up na!

mahirap maghabol ng full tank pag pa-empty na.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I reached up to the last line on the fuel gauge once, but that was a long time ago. Since then I regularly get a full tank on a schedule once a week every Monday.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    sir newbie question lang po, 1/4 of the fuel guage it means 2nd line?
    usually po ba ilang liters ang reserve pag gas lits on?
    thanks po...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    mga 10 liters pa yun.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hotwheels View Post
    1/4 or below is a sign for me to refill my fuel tank, no need to worry na mauubusan ako ng gas.

Catalytic Converter has nothing to do with the fuel level. it is more on pollution control.
    hmm..ok...thanks for the info..kaya ko natanong kasi may nakapag-advice sa akin na dapat daw wag hayaang maubos yung fuel sagad sa bottom ng tank to prevent catalytic converter damage ..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    CC has nothing to do with fuel starvation as posted earlier. Mas mahirap sa diesel pag naubusan ka kasi you need to pump the fuel para walang air and for it to supply the injection pump.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Fuel Tank Capacity