New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    i've been having some leaks on my 240d's fuel injector for quite some time now. the leak seems to come from the bottom of the block itself. the amount of leaking fuel seems insignificant say 1 or 2 drops per minute when the engine is running. problema is, the drops find their way onto the engine support. kaya i have to clean the engine support and its surrounding with soap and water from time to time or else my engine support is toast.

i'm thinking a new set of gaskets will fix this. anybody have an idea how much this will cost me? thanks!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    yun engine ko na 4d56 nagleak ang injection pump inabot ako ng 1k kasama na baklas tsaka kabit....

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    saan ka nagpagawa ser? palit lang ng gaskets yan ser or may ibang parts ka pa? balak ko ipaayos this weekend eh. salamat!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Pwedeng fittings lang yan. Check also return pipe.
    But if you think you are due for injector cleaning, solve na lahat yan including the washers.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Injector pump is non existent.
    Last edited by 4JGtootsie; July 31st, 2007 at 09:28 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Pag sa injection pump ang leak pwedeng delivery valve ang problema. I almost lost my last trooper because of that leak. Nababad ng diesel fuel yung mga wires sa ilalim ng leak then uminit tapos lumiyab. Happy happy pa ako sa loob tapos may naamoy na akong sunog. Buti may fire extinguisher ako kung hindi goodbye na!
    Last edited by 4JGtootsie; July 31st, 2007 at 09:37 PM.

fuel injector pump leak