New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ARB? panu po and ano po yung vanes? sorry po diko tlga alam.. i just let Rats katips service my finer, maybe every 5,000 km..

GQ patrol po.

thank you =)
    Last edited by co_drums_ol; January 14th, 2005 at 11:25 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    yun at yung parang elesi na ikinakabit sa air filter. td42's also have vanes it is located in the cyclone away from the air filter.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    the safari has a different air cleaner set-up than the pajero/strada. the mitsu has this plastic cover that has small vanes at one end that helps air circulation inside the air box. but in my opinion lang it also uses only 50% of the filters capacity since it covers almost half of the filter, the closed part is near the opening of the filter box, it distributes the air in the lower open part. have anyone tried to remove this and observe if there are power gains among mitsu owners?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    have anyone tried to remove this and observe if there are power gains among mitsu owners?
    i will try this later.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ah ok thanks bilog and ARB, yun pla yung cyclone, parang yung sa dust separator namin. pre cleaner! ..and i just saw the strada of my friend a while ago, almost 50% nga covered, para ngang elesi..

ok ty ulit =)

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    try ko later. hehe matangal nga para makita kung malaki nga ba ang gains hehe

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Filter: open type or not?