New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by hachiroku View Post
    Pa OT lang mga sir.

Eh paano naman po kung sa IDLE siya nagvivibrate? tapos kapag aarangkada na..magvivibrate siya sa 1st gear.pero sa 2nd gear hindi na gaano. Automatic po pala yung car na honda.
    its more like its an engine support or a transmission support

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Ano pong maisasuggest niyo na gawin ko mga sir? Pasiyensiya na..noob talaga sa sasakyan.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by hachiroku View Post
    Ano pong maisasuggest niyo na gawin ko mga sir? Pasiyensiya na..noob talaga sa sasakyan.
    there a lot of things you could do yourself to eliminate other factors, during your spare time when its cool in the afternoon you could to this process;

check first if engine support is OK, next is the transmission support, try to visually check your Drivetrain components like cv joint, cv joint connection to your wheel, then inspect your wheel, especially the hub, check your suspension visually if there's any loose nut or worn rubber parts and followed by the tire itself.

it could also be a simple loose bolt or nut inside your hood that makes the vibration possible... check your hood latch( determine if it fits and lock snugly no lateral movements), check your metal tubing like aircon pipes/steering pipes/ brake linings ( it may be rubbing with another component that could produce vibration when accelerating.

lastly check the underside of your car, check for loose bolts and nuts again, especially with exhaust connections, exhaust bolts, muffler support( rubber holding your exhaust pipe), check brake line support and bolts,

after you have exhausted and check all of the above i will presume that the cause of the vibration will me in the transmission body itself or engine itself, which will need a mechanic to check to verify.

follow mu muna sir ito... update na lang

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Thank you sir. will try to do those. will get back to you as soon as I can.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    sir,
    ive tried this one.. icant reach the redline easily but i has no vibrations nman.. wala sa condition engine ko?
    what am i supposed to do?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
ENGINE VIBRATES WHEN ACCELERATING FROM 3rd GEAR to LAST..