New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    im driving a Nissan cefiro a32 97 model.

idling prob. fluctuating sobra. lalo pag cold start. then namamatayan ako pag mabagal ako or biglang shift to D or pataas na mabagal.

nalinis ko na anf throttle body and napaayos ko na ang air leaks. whats else could be the prob?? please help. TIA

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ECU reset, fuel filter/pump/relay. I'm talking not only for Nissan Cefiro specific here.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by speednuts View Post

idling prob. fluctuating sobra. lalo pag cold start. then namamatayan ako pag mabagal ako or biglang shift to D or pataas na mabagal.

nalinis ko na anf throttle body and napaayos ko na ang air leaks. whats else could be the prob?? please help. TIA
    Try spraying the MAF sensor with CRC contact cleaner. Be very careful with this MAF sensor as this is very delicate. Just spray the wire part, but do not touch it. My Nissan Exalta'02 had the same problem, and I was able to cure this by just cleaning this sensor. You can buy the CRC contact cleaner in Tru-Value or Robinson Handyman.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    get it scanned first if there's any codes present.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi ako familiar sa behavior ng mga makinang may ecu, kung traditional na engine yan... i'd say check your fuel filter, fuel lines and fuel pump.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    i had it checked na by the comp.. busted knock sensor. i replaced it na dn. cleaned the MAF also.. ganun pa dn... im running out of options here.. help bro....

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    i had it checked na by the comp.. busted knock sensor. i replaced it na dn. cleaned the MAF also.. ganun pa dn... im running out of options here.. help bro....
    pacheck mo na yung ECU mo..i had the same problem with my proton, pinatingnan ko sa casa sabi ECU ang problema..nung napalitan di na palyado makina at wla na din idling problem..lakas na din humatak..try mo pa-reset o kya pa-change the ECU na..hope this helps.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009

try also checking the auto gearbox..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ken_z8 View Post
    pacheck mo na yung ECU mo..i had the same problem with my proton, pinatingnan ko sa casa sabi ECU ang problema..nung napalitan di na palyado makina at wla na din idling problem..lakas na din humatak..try mo pa-reset o kya pa-change the ECU na..hope this helps.
    were you able to resolve this issue? having the same problem with my nissan exalta sla.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    try the basic tune up process also, spark plugs tension wires, coils etc. i might be wrong but it never hurts to try

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Engine stalling and idle problem.