New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Wiretap,

Relays ba yung nakahilera sa may firewall mo? Para san yung mga yun? Ano ba dapat lagyan ng relay sa electrical ng vitara? Pansin ko wala relay sa headlight yung stock... tama ba?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    bumili na din ako nitong engine heat shield na ito sa SM, mga 400php din.. ilagay ko sa revo ni erpats para mabawasan ng konti ang ingay at di gaano mainit hood...

ano magandang temp gauge na gamitin para malaman ko before and after temp ng hood?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    giancute:

First of all, welcome to our Suzuki forum. Enjoy your stay here and hope to see you in our mini-EBs

Yup. those are relays for my various electricals. I had all the relays relocated to that area para hindi magulo and mas organized ang engine compartment ko. 9 relays all in all broken down as follows:

2 - headlights (130/110watts) kasi ang bulbs ko for both Hi and Low beam
    2 - for my Stebel magnums since I have 2 pairs
    2 - Liteforce auxillary headlights (100w x 2)
    1 - electric radiator fan
    1 - front auxillary fan
    1 - electric radiator fan manual bypass in-cabin switch

Relays are needed if you have several hi-amp accessories in you rig. From what I know, they act as a "switch" attached to your regular switches so that they do not get burned. Also, they maintain the current supply to your accessories by establishing a direct path to your battery.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    revogsx: Just feel the hood temp using the palm of your hand. Compare it before and after installation.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Hi Wiretap_Md, have you noticed engine noise while inside the cabin upon installation of this material? Medyo irritating kasi sound ng diesel engine ko, baka isa ito sa solusyon.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    I mean engine noise reduction po.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hehe, I knew i-uup mo din thread ni doc philip...

minimal lang nang noise difference lalo na kung diesel... the material is too thin. pang heat sya talaga.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    dati nakabili ako for my civic, kelangan lng icut to the pattern of ur inner hood and it just sticks on. ok naman less heat but didnt notice less noise. the cover of the stick-on heatshield had a picture of a girl beside a white mazda 323.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Hi David, Di na siguro.. kumpleto na research material ang kulang na lang siguro yun sagor ng wurth australia sa email ko sa kanila. Thanks to your guidance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Engine heat shield for Vitara