The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    we've got lots of the engine clean in the shop if you want SRP is 1150

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by scarab View Post
    ...eto ba yung MOTUL engine clean? magkano kuha mo paps?
    same price lang po kami ni speedyfix... 1150.00

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    just drain the oil, change the filter, add fresh oil and drive.

Ok 2ng Thread n 2 ha d ko alam n harful pal ung engine flush lagi panaman nilalagyan ng engine flush ung ride ko sa mga Petron gas station when i want change the Oil of my ride di ko alam na my effect to sa engine

4. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    depends on the flush you use...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mames20 View Post
    Ok 2ng Thread n 2 ha d ko alam n harful pal ung engine flush lagi panaman nilalagyan ng engine flush ung ride ko sa mga Petron gas station when i want change the Oil of my ride di ko alam na my effect to sa engine
    Like what speedyfix said, it depends on the kind and brand of flush that you use. Oil has its own cleaning properties and it cleans your engine, so the slogan says, while you drive. Flushing it removes the oil residues that normally doesn't come out during draining. I don't know of any studies that would conclusively proved that flushing is bad for your engine, but there aren't any that shows it's good for your engine either.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    But isn't flushing part of the dealer's SOP when they perform the regular PMS? Kung under-warranty pa sasakyan mo, do you have the option to tell them na wag na silang mag-flush?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Engine Flush ? ? ?